What does darker green leaves mean?

Spliffd

So I am growing an unknown sativa strain outdoors and I decided to take a few clones and trial a DIY micro box I threw together.

As well as finding ALOT of faults in my box i noticed that the leaves of the clones were quite a bit darker than their mother. They also has some deformities (stress?) and looked kind of dryed out. They are still growing after about one week rooting, one week in veg and almost two weeks in flower.

I have used thrive liquid fert every second watering once in veg.

Unfortunately I have noticed balls developing on the clones. Im not entirely sure but think they are males. Its my first grow and I have definately stressed these guys alot so I guess Im praying that they could be hermie. Mainly because I dont want my 3ft "mother" to actually be a "father" but I dont think so after looking at a few pictures around - *sigh*

Sorry but I dont have a camera at the moment so cant show pics. Any ideas on the darker leaves? or anything else?:hmmmm:https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/hmmmm.gif

is there a possibility it is nitrogen overdose?.

what are your temps
rh
medium
how often do you water
what nutes are you using
when did they start to show this?
what lights are you using
is there hairs? or just balls? are you sure the "balls" arent acutally calyxes?

So ive taken the clones out from the box to attempt a better grow from seed. The "Father" plant is still growing outside and Im just observing to see what happens with it. Its end of summer here with ~14hrs of daylight.

As for your questions above:

It was/or is possibly a N overdose - was feeding them a liquid fert called "thrive"
Temps with lights on were high 80's
No way to measure humidity
Soil - just some potting mix stuff I got from a local home depot type store.
Nutes - Just the thrive stuff

Started seeing the balls after flowering for 2ish weeks.
Was using 2 26W CFLs - one 2700 and one 6500

There dont seem to be any hairs and now it even seems like the braches are filling up with bunches of balls. Just balls and more balls!!! They are sitting in the sun on my back doorstep until they go on the compost heap when I get over mourning them.

Spliffd

Back
Top Bottom