What.does make you high?

SpeesCees

In my perception most of the young smokers are badly informed about the true facts of being stoned! Resin isn’t THC. Resin contains THC! You don’t get stoned from the THC itself. The antibodies which your body produces against THC causes the fact you get high. That is why beginning smokers often don’t experience much the first few times compared to what they will experience later on, because their bodies can’t produce the antibodies that fast by direct recognition. And to make it just quite clearer, the resin you see on your weed, is nothing more or less than a natural protection from and for your plant! Against the sunlight, or under a magnifying glass, you can see apparently countless little hairs. These hairs are in fact no hairs, but glands, and each of them secretes a drop of produced resin. Based on the Indica, which has to endure 40 degrees Celcius at day and severe cold by night at natural circumstances, some things will get clearer. At day at 40°C the resin from the glands flows over the plant and especially over the places where they are the most vulnerable as for breeding. At night, when it can be tremendously cold, the resin becomes rock hard and forms a protection layer against the cold circumstances. This happens there, where the plant used to grow naturally.

The core
When you look at a country like for example Morocco, you will get a different story. The summers are less hot, the nights less cold, but the plant will produce and secrete resin. However this resin sticks to the gland like a drop and won’t flow out over the plant. This can look a bit like crystal. A lot of glittering can be seen during a particular phase of blooming. Because oxygen and light give the resin-drop a hard and thin crust, you can sieve the resin after a while. The resin-drop seems to be dry, but when it warms up you will see how resin-like the core still is. The sieved resin-drops can be pressed easily into a compact lump. Because of the heating and pressure the dried drops will break and everything will melt together. In Morocco the time for drying and ripening lasts for over 3 months!

Every Moroccan weed farmer knows that the quality of his to be sieved plants can only get better by drying and ripening them during the winter. Sieving too early gives dope that feels just a bit wild and not ripe, even when it can give a BOOM effect. So ladies and gentlemen, when you go sieve the cutting waste or more, my advise is to keep your weed cool, dry and dark for over three months. And please do not experiment with things like fermenting and other strange drying techniques, that isn’t good for the quality. Keep it clear for yourself and your plants, give them a dry, well ventilated room where it isn’t to warm and keep it dark! Light gives decomposition while there is synthesis and that costs a part of the THC-quality by forming NCB’s. Give them space and time, they will reward you.

Re: What....does make you high ?

Well stallion....It's not ONE factor !
Light, warmth, fertilizing, quality of soil, strain sort,and some Shiva laws we don't know.
What I'm trying to say....We can beat everything...but not the mystery of mother nature.
Don't forget that profi Cana growing under lamps is not older then 25-30 years...so still in childshoes ! ( in my eyes)

My english isn't good enough to answer on all questions correctly.

Since I'm a Dutch guy who's 53....My english is totally poor.
Al what's written here as articles written by me were translated by a pro.

Re: What....does make you high ?

Please ask yourself: HOW....did the Dutch breeders come to a triple or higher result over the last 20 years if it's coming to the percentage of very potent resin on our plants ?
I guess by strong selection, not by a sort of light !?
And also...our know-how about light is something that hardly is devolped over the last 25 years.

Let's say...I have my doubts.
But then... I know for myself that I'm a hard believer aslong I can't see things with my own eyes. And sometimes I'm falling on my face because of that fact.

One thing is a fact.
On the moment that light is a factor to have better results ( read>> making more money << ), the industry will jump in it as fast as possible.
They have the money to invest... and they will if they smell money.
For the rest I'm happy with my Philips Son T+ for the mean time :clap::cheesygrinsmiley::adore:

Re: What....does make you high?

SpeesCees, are you still there? You're badly misinformed as well- you get high (psychoactive effects) by the reaction between CB1 cannabinoid receptors in the brain and THC, not from the reaction with CB2 receptors in immune cells.

Back
Top Bottom