What in the wide, wide world of sports is this?

DrOfDank

I FIMed it along with the rest of 'em when I brought them into flower, but this one's growing leaves out all twisted, single-blade leaves in some places and what looks like a damned pollen sac. Did this thing hermie?

P1470596.JPG

P1470597.JPG

P1470599.JPG

P1470601.JPG

P1470604.JPG

Aint never seen a plant like that before . I would get rid of it before it takes over the planet ....:yikes:

It's a 707 Headband. I'm kinda interested to see what it'll do, so long as it doesn't hermie and shoot his/her load all over the place. :morenutes: I just want to make sure it ain't a he/she. :/

I've seen many pictures of plants like that, all plants that are being revegged after being harvested. Just keep growing it out, it will start growing regular leaves after a while.

Yep they do look hella funky when they are put back into veg from flower did it once many years ago and thought I killed it but it did come back to look normal again.OG

Odd thing is, it isn't revegging. Oh, well, I'll smoke it. :tokin:
yum, yum...
looks like a clone from a pre-flowering mother-- vegged for a bit then flipped-- again... who took the cut? you? somebody else?
I'll usually zero those freaks if them single repeater leaves don't spit more fingers-- i'd be recycling that pot & soil for something not as retarded (slow growing)... YMMV

I took the cut from a clone right before it went into the flowering tent, so it wasn't in pre-flower. The new growth is coming in looking normal, so I think I'll kick back and enjoy the show. It's just really strange. Every other plant was cloned at the same time, FIMed at the same time, etc - but this one girl is being strange.

strange can be good, for sure! maybe she hit a hot spot in the pot or something when rooting... causing her to mutie a bit? i'd keep an eye on it since you're keeping her... don't want any hermies.
Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom