Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 400w
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 83F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 33%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.5-7.0
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? every 3-4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? FF full strength
Size or Square Footage of Room?6 sq ft ( closet grow)

Here's my question I have a plant 52 days in flowering. I forgot the name of what i did but it's when you cut the tip to have more then 1 cola. a few days ago i went to check my tric colors, I accidentally bust open the Bud to the point where i can see the actual stem of where the bud wraps around. today i go check on my gals and the 1 bud that i accidentally bust is dried up but the other buds on the plant is still moist and sticky.
Another thing the trics are clear to milky none amber yet, and thats what i want so.........

Questions:
1- Do I leave the bud alone ?
2- can i remove that whole branch its on without effecting the rest of the plant ?

what to do?, as I said i want amber trics and they are not there yet.

I would take that bud off, just be patient, the trichs will turn when they are ready, just keep an eye on them.. Don't forget to give yourself time for a good flush before it is time to chop..

Also, how do you accidently break a bud that bad? :smokin:

I would take that bud off, just be patient, the trichs will turn when they are ready, just keep an eye on them.. Don't forget to give yourself time for a good flush before it is time to chop..

Also, how do you accidently break a bud that bad? :smokin:

honestly squeezing way to hard and it split open, how do i remove the bud from the plant ? Do I take the whole stem its on or just cut that particular bud ? i started flushing.

Back
Top Bottom