What is the ideal EC reading when in flower stage?

coralcactus

420 Member
Just bought a ec reader after a friend recommended and checked the ec of the intake to see it flashing at 3.4 ec or 1700 PPM 500....I’m reading that it should be at around 1.8- 2.2 for flowering and not sure what’s going to happen because I haven’t been measuring it till now. The follage is healthy and haven’t had any visible issues or burning but the meter reading is so high ....could that mean there might be something being affected under the soil? Feeding with nutrients every second day for 4 days and then flushing with pure water every second day for 2 days.

Does having a high ec affect yield or just taste?

Just bought a ec reader after a friend recommended and checked the ec of the intake to see it flashing at 3.4 ec or 1700 PPM 500....I’m reading that it should be at around 1.8- 2.2 for flowering and not sure what’s going to happen because I haven’t been measuring it till now. The follage is healthy and haven’t had any visible issues or burning but the meter reading is so high ....could that mean there might be something being affected under the soil? Feeding with nutrients every second day for 4 days and then flushing with pure water every second day for 2 days.

Does having a high ec affect yield or just taste?
You should be between 1.9 -2.3. Early flower stick close to 1.9 and slowly increase to 2.3 at end flowering. Stay between PPM 950-1150 for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom