What is the smoothest way to smoke?

Have you visited our Sponsor who makes the Perfect Pipe? There is a review and discussion here if interested.

I never smoked anything like the Malawi Cobs. It’s so smooth you have to make sure it’s still lit. Like smoking weed flavored air. Takes a while to make but if your looking for the smoothest smoke this is it IMO.

:passitleft:

Have you visited our Sponsor who makes the Perfect Pipe? There is a review and discussion here if interested.
I did and yes very very interested. Sent them an email to see if they ship to Canada

Vaporizer is your friend. I prefer the table top style.... Seem to be nicer for setting temps, cleaning, etc. I use the arizer extreme Q
I use this one and I still cough
15694379579583594842982273107013.jpg

Cannabis makes me cough. Simple as that. Have been smoking it for years and cant seem to take a puff without coughing. What is the easiest on the throat way to smoke?

• Smoke properly cured bud.
  • Smoke bud that was properly trimmed.
  • Bud should be dry enough to smoke - but not so dry it turns to powder when you crumble it.
  • If you roll joints, either try using less than a gram for each one or get extra-long papers, so that your joints aren't "fat."
  • Do not attempt to inhale the entire &$¥#ing thing in one hit. It's wasteful. It's also quite rude if you're smoking with others. Instead, save room for your lungs to expand, and to inhale some air after inhaling the actual hit of cannabis. Some folks will take a few tiny "sips" of air after inhaling the hit, spaced a few seconds apart.
  • If smoking via something other than a joint, don't be an arsonist, lol (in other words, don't torch the whole thing - just briefly light it with a short flame).
  • If smoking a joint, don't allow the "cherry" to grow too large (See: Do not attempt to inhale the entire &$¥#ing thing in one hit, lol).
  • Holding a hit so long that there's no visible smoke when you exhale might impress the kids, but it doesn't impress your lungs. It also doesn't get you appreciably higher (or more stoned, if you're smoking an indica) than exhaling after a reasonable length of time.
  • If you smoke via a bong... Ice cubes belong in your drinks, not in your bong! And don't use cold or even room temperature water, either - use HOT water; this helps humidify the hit and makes it less likely to cause the user to cough up a lung.
  • If you're a European and add tobacco to your joints, stop (FFS!). If you're that much of a lightweight, lol, put the joint out after two or three hits.
  • Speaking of tobacco, if you smoke cigarettes, cigars, et cetera... STOP. Otherwise, you'll end up with lungs like mine, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone (if I hated someone that much, I'd just shoot them). In addition to that whole "becoming breathless from a strenuous activity (such as standing up and walking from one side of a small room to the other :rolleyes:)" thing, it's been years since I was able to really get high because they can barely even extract oxygen from the air any more.
  • And, speaking of sh!t that doesn't belong in your lungs, when you clean out your smoking devices, the resin goes in the trash can!!! You probably already know this unless your twelve, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head. Try those suggestions and see if they help. If not - and I usually charge for this service - bring a big bud by, and I'll show you how to smoke it. Or bring two, and you can follow along.

Just kidding - this service is always free :rofl: .

Vaporizer is your friend.

If your vaporizer is producing smoke... then you have it set way too hot (or else it's malfunctioning).

• Smoke properly cured bud.
  • Smoke bud that was properly trimmed.
  • Bud should be dry enough to smoke - but not so dry it turns to powder when you crumble it.
  • If you roll joints, either try using less than a gram for each one or get extra-long papers, so that your joints aren't "fat."
  • Do not attempt to inhale the entire &$¥#ing thing in one hit. It's wasteful. It's also quite rude if you're smoking with others. Instead, save room for your lungs to expand, and to inhale some air after inhaling the actual hit of cannabis. Some folks will take a few tiny "sips" of air after inhaling the hit, spaced a few seconds apart.
  • If smoking via something other than a joint, don't be an arsonist, lol (in other words, don't torch the whole thing - just briefly light it with a short flame).
  • If smoking a joint, don't allow the "cherry" to grow too large (See: Do not attempt to inhale the entire &$¥#ing thing in one hit, lol).
  • Holding a hit so long that there's no visible smoke when you exhale might impress the kids, but it doesn't impress your lungs. It also doesn't get you appreciably higher (or more stoned, if you're smoking an indica) than exhaling after a reasonable length of time.
  • If you smoke via a bong... Ice cubes belong in your drinks, not in your bong! And don't use cold or even room temperature water, either - use HOT water; this helps humidify the hit and makes it less likely to cause the user to cough up a lung.
  • If you're a European and add tobacco to your joints, stop (FFS!). If you're that much of a lightweight, lol, put the joint out after two or three hits.
  • Speaking of tobacco, if you smoke cigarettes, cigars, et cetera... STOP. Otherwise, you'll end up with lungs like mine, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone (if I hated someone that much, I'd just shoot them). In addition to that whole "becoming breathless from a strenuous activity (such as standing up and walking from one side of a small room to the other :rolleyes:)" thing, it's been years since I was able to really get high because they can barely even extract oxygen from the air any more.
  • And, speaking of sh!t that doesn't belong in your lungs, when you clean out your smoking devices, the resin goes in the trash can!!! You probably already know this unless your twelve, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head. Try those suggestions and see if they help. If not - and I usually charge for this service - bring a big bud by, and I'll show you how to smoke it. Or bring two, and you can follow along.

Just kidding - this service is always free :rofl: .

If your vaporizer is producing smoke... then you have it set way too hot (or else it's malfunctioning).
Yes I know most of your tips except the hot water bong which I will try but they dont work for me. My vaporizer doesnt "smoke"-its not burning anything just heating it.

Yes I know most of your tips except the hot water bong which I will try but they dont work for me.

If nothing seems to help, it might be time to go see a doctor. That's how my (late) friend ended up discovering he had lung cancer. Unfortunately, he waited too long, and it had already spread. People can gripe all they want about how certain formulations of "e-juice" liquids are creating micro-perforations or whatever in a non-insignificant percentage of the lungs of the users... But, on the other hand, that means that a lot of the people who do end up getting sick (and not dying from it) generally end up in the hospital getting their lungs examined - and, since the people who use the stuff are generally ex-(cigarette) smokers (not counting the idiots who think they look cool, who are more than welcome to continue and improve the gene pool, lol), well, there are probably more than a few cases of cancer that get discovered before it's too late. So they're probably a good thing.

My vaporizer doesnt "smoke"-its not burning anything just heating it.

What I was getting at - above and beyond the actual statement I made in reply to the quoted portion of the post I was replying to - was that a vaporizer is not a smoking device (the hint is in the (generic) name of the product type :rolleyes:) . And both the subject of the thread and the first post asked for advice about smoking cannabis.

Again, if you've followed all of the suggestions in my previous post and are still having significant coughing fits, then please go see a doctor. Especially the "properly cured" one... I've had good cured bud - dried so slowly it was half cured before it was ever put away, and when it was pulled out for consumption, all of the chlorophyll had been converted (there was no green left - it was brown, lol). Smoothest, sweetest smoke I've ever had. Smoother than ANY tobacco I've smoked. You'd catch yourself being surprised when you exhaled and there was smoke, because your brain couldn't believe that it was actually lit. . . .

i have a new bong. i guess i'm old school because this bong is new to me lmao.

it has the main large chamber like every other bong, but then within the stem of the bong are 2 more chambers for the smoke to filter through.

I've been smoking for a long time and can't remember when i was able to take such huge hits and not cough.

time for a cleaning lol.
20191010_231715[1].jpg

Edibles maybe? Perhaps your airway is just too sensitive to smoke, plain and simple.

Like @Southpw I like the Arizer Q. Either from the bag or straight off the hose, it's pretty smooth, and you don't need to take a huge puff. Whatever you like.

Edibles might be the thing to try though. I'm about to try making some Cannabis Chocolates. There are lots of recipe ideas out there. Could be right for you?

Cheers @ITheNorth

Back
Top Bottom