what is wrong?

arai02r6

moto_0015_1_2_.jpg

moto_0014_1_2_.jpg

moto_0014_1_2_.jpg

Re: what the hell!

no man no bugs that i see i am going to take a much better look today and no not webs camera phone urghh

what about just doing something assuming they are bugs or mold maybee hydro peroxide and water mist??

Photos show damage being done here.
Questions. How much liquid fertilizers / water are you giving them now?
Soils. How big are your pots?
Vetilation. Please eloaborate on what is being used.
Looks like your buds are developed enough to pull the affected leaves off asap. I would in a heart beat. Maybe also an overdose of what Bud fertilizers your using. Please let us know.

3 gallon grow bags tigerbloom reg. strenth umm ventilation bomb temp 76-78 but yeah upon closer inspection SPIDER MITES hot damn so now what i read 1 to 1 water and rubbing alchol

I had mites before that I could not really see. They were ever so tiny and sort of looked like tiny tiny black specs. Definitely didn't look like anything dangerous but the spots kept multiplying and the damage was being done.

gallon grow bags tigerbloom reg. strenth umm ventilation bomb temp 76-78 but yeah upon closer inspection SPIDER MITES hot damn so now what i read 1 to 1 water and rubbing alchol
Ok, I have never used a "Rubbing Alcohol" mixture for this treatment. What I use is " "Neem Oil" in a 32 oz spray bottle add 1 teaspoon Neem Oil along with 3-4 drops of Liquid soap. This helps to dieperse the oils better, lightly apply to each plant in a separate area outside flowering / grow room, let sit 1-3 hours, wash off with a clear water spray. I think your buds are far enough along that the H2O / Ribbung Alcohol might harm them.

when i had bad case of spider mites in about 2nd week of flowering i used floramite and distilled water in sprayer and took them out in 1 dose for rest of flowering period
Wink

I've used the neem application Cherma describes as well as Safer's Insect Soap. Whatever you do do it quick since they can kill a crop in no time at all. I would clip the leaves that are badly infected and get them out of the house. Then use the neem or safer's soap.

already done my friends i squashed a ton and went and bought some neem oil alchol does kill them though but i decided aganst it thankyou all for your support!!!

Back
Top Bottom