What jobs dont drug test?

Schnauzer

is there a website or something where you can look at a list of jobs that do and dont drug test? and find out if they drug test once, or if they do random tests forever?

Maybe you can try looking up Drug Free work enviroments. I guess you could check with big national companies like Wal-Mart.

They don't drug test at McDonald's or Burger King since it doesn't matter who gets their nasty ass fingers on your burger patty and serves it to you.

Don't try to get a job at the Scott Co.(the ones that make Miracle Grow and sell lawn seed, etc). Just saw on the news that a year ago they told all their employees that they would be fired if they didn't stop smoking cigarettes within a year. Tomorrow they start testing for nicotine. These firings are legal in 30 out of 50 states.

Lobstatrucka38 said:
Don't try to get a job at the Scott Co.(the ones that make Miracle Grow and sell lawn seed, etc). Just saw on the news that a year ago they told all their employees that they would be fired if they didn't stop smoking cigarettes within a year. Tomorrow they start testing for nicotine. These firings are legal in 30 out of 50 states.

I saw that too!

-ee99ee

That isn't right. I understand about going off company property to smoke, but this is going to far.
At the company I work for if you can't get direct deposit for your pay check you won't be hired.

TwystedWhyskers said:
That isn't right. I understand about going off company property to smoke, but this is going to far.
At the company I work for if you can't get direct deposit for your pay check you won't be hired.

What's up with that bullshit? No bank account/no job. Sounds like a good discrimination case to me. That's fucked up.

The company is thinking that smoking shortens people's lives...and the company doesn't want to invest time, training, and money on someone who wont last as long... it is fucked up but I thought I would play devil's advocate
I dont agree with banning cigs.

Re: What jobs dont drug test?

- Any place that isnt a corrupt cooperation...

so i guess they're not corrupt then...

Try places that you would think there would be other stoners working there. Like taco bell or a head shop for example. Working at a headshop would be like a dream, you already know what you have to for the job. Ask some toker friends where they work, apply there. I just don't even try to get a job that requires drug tests, it's better to avoid them then to have to pass them.

UPS, good pay after a while, and they don't test unless you're high at work and it affects your ability to do your work.

UPS = United Pot Smokers. [aka United Package Service]

RebelToker(THC) said:
UPS, good pay after a while, and they don't test unless you're high at work and it affects your ability to do your work.

UPS = United Pot Smokers. [aka United Package Service]
o thats awsome that they dont test, ill probably apply here now.

i was just looking at the ups website and for driver delivery it says you must pass a dot physical and drug test but i wouldnt want to do that anyway. for the part time package handling and operations it doesnt say anything about a drug test and this is probably where i would apply for, so are you 100% sure that they dont test? it says you can expect to get $120-150 a week lol, does this mean you never get a raise or eventually does that go up with raises? if it does then this seems pretty good for now.

most bar/resturaunt places dont drug test for being a cook or at least the one i work at you can get high then make yourself some good food pretty ideal job if you ask me

schnauzer, i know you dont wanna put the effort in, but go out there just fucking look for one. if u get to UPS and they wanna give u a drug test take it, and if u dont pass it, o well. they arent gonna call and tell ur mom. u are an adult, they arent gonna try to get you in trouble. if you wanna know about raises, ask em when u apply.

basically what im saying ir ur not gonna find a job sitting around on ur ass all day asking ?'s on the internet..get out there and look, there are plenty of places that dont test..you will rarely find a job that randomly drug tests unless it is some sort of official job, or a job that is dangerous.

Schnauzer said:
i was just looking at the ups website and for driver delivery it says you must pass a dot physical and drug test but i wouldnt want to do that anyway. for the part time package handling and operations it doesnt say anything about a drug test and this is probably where i would apply for, so are you 100% sure that they dont test? it says you can expect to get $120-150 a week lol, does this mean you never get a raise or eventually does that go up with raises? if it does then this seems pretty good for now.
Be ready for a preliminary drug screen, so just lay off the herb for like 2-3 weeks (or a month) before you apply.

I just recently had a job at UPS as a package handler. There is no drug test only for drivers, most of the people I talked to there were 'heads anyway. The work is fairly demanding physically though.

frosurfer420 said:
if u get to UPS and they wanna give u a drug test take it, and if u dont pass it, o well. they arent gonna call and tell ur mom. u are an adult, they arent gonna try to get you in trouble.
i wasnt sure about that lol, i thought they might get police involved or something, but thats cool that they dont.

Paschendale i just pmed you :)

Back
Top Bottom