What Kind Of Bong?

PhisherMan420

My friends and I have been smoking for about 2 years now and we have decided to invest in a bong. We really don't know much about bongs. We have all smoked out of bubblers and even a hookah but some of us havn't smoked bongs and don't know what to look for. Can anyone tell me what would be the best bong for me and my friends to buy. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :allgood:

We pretty much have a limitless budget and we are going to order offline but we don't really want anything that is going to kill on shipping. Thanks for the help so far much appreciated.

I like the PHX
DSC00094_35452.JPG

We boguht a bubbler and a sherlock and were really pleased with them but looking through the bongs on their site, I didn't really find anything that stood out too much. I think we are pretty much heart set on a glass bong and I really like the looks of that PHx and I have also looked into roor bongs. Would I be able to handle a bong like that or not that is my main concern.

roors and phx's are the cream of the crop when it comes to bong, if you have a limitless budget i would recomend getting a sweet customized one with all the additions (ash catcher, diffuser...etc)

They hit smoother than your conventional bongs because of how they are made and the way they filter. Both Roors and PHX has a diffuser that create micro bubbles so it filters better.

Thanx for the link man! You guys have really helped a lot. Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom