What Organic Based Fertilizer Should I Use?

So would you recommend liquid seaweed for the flowering stage only? I bought some liquid seaweed and not really sure when to start using it. Also, I read that it is not considered a 'real' fert so you think I should use more ferts in the flowering stage or would just seaweed be enough?
I use it in grow also

Advanced nutrients its good but it cost 50+ for two bottles grow and bloom= one plant worth of nutes 3table spoons a gal. really

I reuse my soil. I bought one bag of MG organic blood and bone meal 2 years ago and I add them to my old soil with a few other things and killer monster girls be a growin, oh yeah about $12 and still half left and too many plants to remember cuz they got smoked.

Im interested in starting sum dwarf autos with 125w cfl dual spec bulb,i have a slow release feed with bone/blood etc but its hard to get a smaller grow worked down with measurements,so guess i'll leave it,i want to get a organic single part feed 4 start to end,is there any good ones as i was worried about burnin etc.Can sum1 explain the flush system & which is best with passive feeding,from top or bottom,ive never grown,dun houseplants but learnt about over feed with the slow release,how often to flush & is 6.0ph too much? If u have any tips to avoid screwin up with 1st,b great,i only want to get 1 lady going,im unsure how strong the lowryder2 is & e.z ryder etc,ive heard of mystic blue from nirvana that dosnt smell & is fruity,is there more small (10in)autos similar that u can tell?If u can,leave private message so any probs i can talk to u,freely! Thanx 4 ur help,please do u know any average strength or headnumbing & dwarf auto??..:thanks::goodjob::thumb::thumb::adore::bravo:

I think that a major consideration when buying cannabis fertilizers should be the amounts and the nutrient concentration in the solution and consistency of the materials used to produce it. With new brands that sprung up overnight and even organics I think this varies from bottle to bottle so it's really hard to get consistent results.

The majority of cannabis fertilizers I tried were overly dilute; and some of the fertilizer companies artificially increase nutrient concentration and add amino acids, vitamins, sugars or enzymes that inflate cost but are not proven to affect crop yield and sometimes even push your crop the other way.

Also, many elements in marijuana fertilizers are not entirely in ionic form, making them unusable by the plant - this applies both to organic and chemical fertilizers on the market... If you think about it, pure chemical avoids the issues of feeding sugar (which the microbes feed on if they are still alive by the time you get your bottle) to your plants, pasteurization also will kill microbes and if they are inoculated later, how do you know they are still alive, has the store bought it recently? or was it kept in the back room since last summer? was it kept at the proper temperature?

Lots of unknowns, not to mention that there are a number of factors that can come into play even if the colony of microbes survived the transport and storage - like will the colony of microbes be able to colonize, compete with existing microbes and survive the ph shock between your soil and the solution they've been in. PH too high or too low it will kill the colony and then you have to deal with microbial toxins, and other nasty stuff negatively impacting your crop... I guess one of the best pieces I have see on microbes is from a study at Texas A&M University... Soil & Crop Sciences at Texas A&M University - Organic Fertilizer and Microbes Study .... check out FAQ #6 - not to even consider the fact that in a completely controlled environment and solutions and viability of the colony of microbes freshly inoculated at the university they were not able to really get good results.

I prefer to go with something that is a clean ionic formula like Cogo's Original Cannabis Fertilizer that gives me exactly the rations needed without the high volutant prices, and I get large, predictable crops each time.

Don't take me wrong I experimented with all kinds...believed a lot of hype and marketing, spent a lot of money when I started, but I learned it does not need to be like rocket science to use 20 some different formulas during growth, 10 others during flowering... lol.Been doing this over 10 years and still laugh about the new marketing gimmicks.

Back
Top Bottom