What strain would y'all recommend next?

AkThunderFunk

I been growing northern lights for a bit of time now, it's been turning out great, no complaints other than the weed itself is very couch locky. After smoking I generally just want to chill out, which is cool most of the time. But now that I've got a few grows under my belt I want to try my hand at a Sativa as well. Can anyone recommend a good strain that tends to give a good "day" high. A more energetic clear headed type high. I've done a bit of research and C99 sounded awesome but I can't seem to find any seeds online. Let me know what y'all think. Amount of yield and flower time aren't a huge concern for me, but obviously wouldn't hurt. Oh ya, it's an indoor grow.

Well...the best latest sativa out there is Gorrila Glue #4 in my opinion but I also really like the Rasberry Cough by Nirvana.

The GG4 is the great grand child of my favorite old weed. Sour Diesel, which is just the bomb. Sour D was made into Chocolate Diesel which tastes fantastic and from that came GG and they got it right at 4.

Any of the 3 are a super awesome high.

Back
Top Bottom