What strain?

stevie59

i am starting a new grow and i cant figure out what strain i wanna grow. I have it down to 2 strains that i wanna try but im stuck. which 1 of the 2 would you grow and why? is one better than the other? Thanks:peace:

Strains
MOC Little Angel Feminized
MOC Little Devil Feminized

hi from london.. u growin indoors or out, soil or hydroponics, how much grow space u using ect..ect....

outdoors and soil. i want a autoflowing plant with fem seeds from drchronic. and hows the weather in london?

we got snow at the moment, pretty wierd, i did a bit of reasearch on strains and og kush kept poppin up, thats what i'd have, its won alot of awards, for grow time, yeald, potency, ect ect... what part of the world u growin in....

i think they all autoflower when planted the rite time of year, the jack herer is also a good outdoor plant, type in jack herer on u-tube and u'l see what i mean.. are u dealing with a NY climate or Florida climete..

iv never done an outdoor grow, too damn cold here, when u planning on planting, i guess ur doing seeds not clones....

groovy.. u'v got loads of time to pick a strain anyway its 6.20am here so im off to work, good luck with ur growin... catch up again later,

Back
Top Bottom