What to do with 2 males

How would you personally thank someone that turned your $2,500 a pound crop into a $400 a pound if you are lucky to even get that much crop?

I seriously doubt anyone would choose to grow outdoor without a greenhouse in a state where its perfectly legal for every resident. If i lived in an area with people performing gorilla grows, or whatever the kids are calling them nowadays, i would of figured something else out.

Not only that but its so heavily wooded its not a great light situation imo. I know i wouldnt risk my female outdoor.

I dont have a dog, but theres plenty of wildlife roaming my land. Deer and woodchucks traverse the area they are in

Yeah, but they won't go inside, brush up against you and get petted... before you go into your grow space and tend to your female plant. I was thinking about pollen transference, not the safety of your males.

No worries. You feed the wildlife... the wildlife can end up feeding you ;) . Although Mom had to eat groundhog when she was a little girl and, from the stories, well, I wouldn't bother with that particular animal. I do like squirrels and rabbits, though.

Yeah, but they won't go inside, brush up against you and get petted... before you go into your grow space and tend to your female plant. I was thinking about pollen transference, not the safety of your males.

No worries. You feed the wildlife... the wildlife can end up feeding you ;) . Although Mom had to eat groundhog when she was a little girl and, from the stories, well, I wouldn't bother with that particular animal. I do like squirrels and rabbits, though.

That is actually useful advice because i do have to dog sit for a few days and that hadnt crossed my mind.
Good lookin out :) gunna have to make or buy a doggy door, grow door stays open often for temperature reasons.

Well that sounds easy enough for me. Im going to try turning the entire male plants into some edibles as well.

Ive only got 1 female, but i like the idea of pollinating 2 branches. 1 with each of the males in my backyard.

So how far do these bad boys blow their load??

Ive got nearly 2 acres and theyre planted more than halfway to the river at the rear of my property.
I would say they are roughly a football field away from any house, and also they are at the bottom of a hilly
area so nobody could see them from anywhere.... Theyre probably close enough to smell them soon though.
Males dont make much resin. I doubt they make much odor or concentrate.

To make things easier. I would cut them back to a single branch. Bonsai the boys and you have fewer pods shitting dust everywhere

"Bonsai moms" are mother plants kept in small containers. 18-ounce Solo cups, up to something of a gallon or so capacity, generally (but there's no real rule).

A rough translation might be assumed to be: "Don't grow a tree when you only need the amount of pollen that a few flowers (if that) produces."

"Bonsai moms" are mother plants kept in small containers. 18-ounce Solo cups, up to something of a gallon or so capacity, generally (but there's no real rule).

A rough translation might be assumed to be: "Don't grow a tree when you only need the amount of pollen that a few flowers (if that) produces."

So are clones always the same sex as the mother? is there some way to return a plant to veg stage after sexing it?

Clone = copy.

Return to a vegetative/growth lighting schedule.

I can feel that i am asking stupid questions, sorry friend lol. Thats really awesome tho to remove the risk of a seed turning out to be male...

I think i'll buy a tent to hopefully keep my next female plant as a mother in veg permanently.

Last dumb question, do clones yield diminishing rewards? The amount of time saved is surely still worth it, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom