What Type Of Plants Are Theese? Indica Sativa?(BagSeed)3.5 Weeks

TheStruggle

They are all bagseed so ive no clue what strain or any info on them.
I think the back right are a indica and the other two sativa maybe?
image9275.jpg

Also are any old enough to possibly take clones from

too early to tell

and what light have you on them? this is a 10 day old sour diesel plant I have running in nursery with a 1,750 lumen 25w CFL on it, only being given earth juice in 1ml doses every other day or so

IMG_148516.JPG

too early to tell

and what light have you on them? this is a 10 day old sour diesel plant I have running in nursery with a 1,750 lumen 25w CFL on it, only being given earth juice in 1ml doses every other day or so

IMG_148516.JPG
That is incredible ! Wish mines couldve been like that.
Theyre under a 400w MH i just recently started giving them nutes but im positive i stunted theyre growth, i had them all in small containers and the roots didnt have any space to grow, adding ontop of that i didnt have a ph meter or ph up/down and when i finally got one found out my ph was like 7.5 lol. Its okay tho this is my first grow ive got plenty of time to learn and get more skills :ganjamon:

Just some friendly advice. Darken those buckets with duct tape or something. You don't want any light in those buckets. Also, fill those net pots up with clay pellets to cover those holes, where more light is coming in.

EDIT: I wouldn't take any clones yet. wait until you get some side branches about 6 inches long and use those for your clones.

Back
Top Bottom