What up from New England

Diemand Edge

Hey, those who know me call me Bailey. I'm a major mairjuana advocate, for medical purposes and otherwise.
I've enjoyed marijuana for nearly nine years of my life, and have met likewise minded people who have helped enrich my life. Of all the individuals I've met, smokers tend to be the more laid back, down to earth and the most fun people I've known.
This country has loved this naturally occuring phenomenon since our forefathers grew hemp fields hundreds of years ago. It has helped many past medically related pain, relieve high anxiety, and its great for chilling out to some Zepplin.
Live and let live seems to be a popular credo of the smoker, followed by, "Now pass that sh*t!" I'd like to think I also hold that torch...right above a fully packed bowl.
So thanks for reading, I look forward to many a good conversation (coherent and otherwise) from this site.
Peace, love, and orangatang juice!

Welcome man its great to have people like you join this site. I'm sure you'll be impressed with the amount of Daily Content that comes in from our news hawks like PFlynn. See you around.

Well after about a year hiatus I'm back to this site, have a journal going with a friend and I've developed a revamped will to grow (literally and philosophically)

Check the journal and keep it real!

Back
Top Bottom