What Would You Do?

SmokeyMacPot

what would you make a bong out of if you were stranded on a deseted island but there beeing weed every were but nothing to smoke it out of. it would be fun to see what people would use. coconuts

Ya I was going to say coconuts, but you said it so let me think.............I'd catch a wild animal or fish and make a pipe out of his bones

NAW, DOG, I'D ROLL IT UP IN A BIG HALF DRY BANNANA LEAF AND SMOKE BASEBALL BAT SIZED BLUNTS ALL FUCKING DAY, it'd work too, all you need is a leaf and you got a blunt, just gotta prep it right, i'm sure you'd have all the time in the world to figure something out, lol

yeh either one of the sea shells that look like a pipe it has like a bowl then the end is long and skinny just like a pipe or that a coconut leave milk in it and take a small piece of bamboo for the suck part have like coconut milk fava

id make a shack... try and make it as air tight as possible...and just burn the herb inside so its continually boxed....=)

^^LOL!!^^

I'd go with leaves and make blunts

I wonder if on any Survivor they ever came across weed plants, that would be awesome, lol. I can just imagine Richard Hatch smoking a blunt on the island. hehehe

yeah...then that show would go down the drain cuz they would all be chill with no drama and no one would watch it...well i guess i would.

id say i would use leaves for the blunt, coconut shell for the bong, seashell for the pipe.. ha

lol
im stuck on a island with this laptop and wireless internet i created a small generator using the current of the ocean to get electicity. i use the laptop to listen to music while stoned after smoking some marijuana from this island i guess that the people here before me brought seed over and planted them. ihave yet to ivestigate why these people died all the bodys i saw had broken skulls in the village i found. i walked and explored this island and found fresh water and after started a fire using the eletric current from the generator to produce heat to light small branches and dry cannabis. i began making ropes out of the stems to start to make a net for fishing. also i was looking on something to smoke out of because the pipe i had broke after i droped it i used bannana leaves dried and cured for smoking, coconuts for bongs and a conch shell as a pipe i also killed a small bird and am using its skull as my bowl and a small piece of bamboo as my stem...........i am tired and imagination running low you peoples write the rest

smokeymacpot said:
lol
im stuck on a island with this laptop and wireless internet i created a small generator using the current of the ocean to get electicity. i use the laptop to listen to music while stoned after smoking some marijuana from this island i guess that the people here before me brought seed over and planted them. ihave yet to ivestigate why these people died all the bodys i saw had broken skulls in the village i found. i walked and explored this island and found fresh water and after started a fire using the eletric current from the generator to produce heat to light small branches and dry cannabis. i began making ropes out of the stems to start to make a net for fishing. also i was looking on something to smoke out of because the pipe i had broke after i droped it i used bannana leaves dried and cured for smoking, coconuts for bongs and a conch shell as a pipe i also killed a small bird and am using its skull as my bowl and a small piece of bamboo as my stem...........i am tired and imagination running low you peoples write the rest

ahahah that's awesome.

ill keep writing
went back to the village and gathered all the bones of the dead villegers and put them together in a pile. later i inspected the huts that were still standing and when i picked the sturdiest one i started adding peices of the other ones as insulation and to compleatly cover from the rain. there is marijuana every where and it makes good rope that i use to tie up the hut for added structural integity against the wind. after the rain stops i will go back outside to find out what to do with the bones.

i went out to dig a hole where i will store food in. i dug the hole with a shuvle i made out of the bones they came in handy for making tools such as knives and other good stuff. my fire died and i had to build a cover for it and lift it off the ground so i used rocks i also built a small oven sort thing in my hut where i stuff it with marijuana and light it that way it heats and gets me high! i will be going to harvest some plants tomarrow so that i can use it to make more supplyes.

i caught some fish i will be puting it in a hole with a fire in it and then a layer of wet marijuana plants and then the fishes i will then cover it with more wet plants.

they look done i was sitting near the fire so that i could inhale some of the smoke and i did get sort of high and developed the cannabis induced hunger other wise called the munchies. i ate the fish and they gave me a mild buzzz. i will cook my food using this method.

ill keep writing later i have to go.

now that im high, u just gave me an idea!

why not just build a campfire, instead of using sticks and such, just used the weed and you'll get some heavy smokes.. :laughtwo: :biggrin:

Maybe de-scale a fish then use the skin as a rolling paper.... What a stupid idea, I don't know, I'm fucking high as hell

It all depends on what resources are available. If there were rocks, trees, animals, coconuts, bananas..etc...I would make a bong out of the trees. A nice 3 footer with carvings...If I were alone, it would be my best friend too. I would use some animal bones for the bowl piece. A source of fire would be needed. So I would try to make a fire with sticks, the old rubbing process. If I could heat up some sand, I could make glass, which I would use as a magnifying glass and then I could take 100 percent natural hits. Everything would be natural. THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!!!

yeah i think i would just eat it cause it would be hard as hell to light anything without a lighter or matches.

Back
Top Bottom