What Would You Do?

I would use a chunk of wood to make a nice 3 foot bong. I would carve it using some sharp rocks I found. I would be in the shape of a nice "regular" bong. I would then kill a defensless animal which I would also use to eat, and use its bones for the female and male peices. I would make it so the female would slide easily. Then I would use plant color pigment and the dead animals joint oil and put color onto the surface of the wood. I would let it soak into it and the outcome would be a beautiful art object in which I would roast fatty Island nuggets. THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE A SOURCE OF FIRE!! So what you do is, ..... hold on, ....---taking hit----...., ok, LOL. So what you do is make an intensly heated fire. You can accomplish this by finding a nice little rock cave. You simply make a fire inside and keep feeding it with fire material. Material such as:
--pieces of dry wood
---plant matter (preferably dry)
--dry seaweed
--any pieces of fabric you may have
--dead animal parts (preferably dry)
--ANYTHING THAT WILL BURN
You proceed to burn a fire inside this small crevece until it burns intensly hot. When it is finally as hot ass it can possibly be, which may not be hot enough, but hopefully it is, you put sand in it, add sand at a slow rate but fast enough so that it burns evenly. If done correctly you will have some glass. When the fire is out you can take the glass and you might get a nice thick piece that is clear. You can use this as a manifying glass. You can then proceed to take the nice Island nuggets and smoke them in a 100% natural way.

Another way, a much simpler way to light your bong would be to just make a fire and use a small twig to light on fire and use it like a match, but the idea above is much better of a smoke, GUARANTE IT!!!

I'd make a gravity bong out of a coconut and bamboo... oh... and a steam roller made out of a blow fish and bamboo... that would be the worst tasting hit ever

ill keep writing
now that i know my cooking method i will make some spears for hunting medium sized animals. i also made another water filtered cooling mechinism aka bong out of some hallowed out stems it worked nicely and is now in my hut. speaking of the hut i decided to build another one mad entirly of marijuana stems. i will start striping stems for it latter after i go get wood for my segnal fire.

the days seem to have gotten longer and it is rapidly becoming boring being here by myself but i have set up nicely now i just need to stay alive so that people will find me what ever.

i walked into the forest of buds and saw a patch of mushrooms growing there under a little bit of bark and dry grass. i cut one of them and i saw that they stained blue or purple. would this be my solution to my lonelness?

i striped alot of stems and know it was time to rest. i got the mushrooms and searched for more. i found a couple more batches. i ate a cupple of mushrooms after smoking some marijuana. it was really fun i stayed in the hut for a while then woke up outside it was crazy. i will do it again sometime.

i will write some more tomarrow need sleep. peace

damn, i really think a gravity bong would be the easiest to make in that situation, now that i think about it, BRILLIANT!!!!, LOL

Back
Top Bottom