Whats happening fellow Smokers

myke

Signed up last month and finally had to step in the door and say hi. The names Mike. This site is truly amazing. I really dont know how i stumbled acrossed it, but i did and im glad i did. I just started to smoke again 2 months back or so, and i have missed it. Ive been around the "controlled substance" block and have found out that Mary is all i really needed. I have calmed down in life and Ms. Jane is there to make it more relaxing, calm, and enjoyable. My mind is more creative, my attitude towards life is better, and my sex drive has gone up some :cheesygrinsmiley:

But anyways, i'll let ya'll get back to smoking. I'm bout to leave work now, go home, roll a few joints, and toke away while watching the stupidest tv show i can find on the tube. i can only watch it high and acutally enjoy it for some reason. It always ends up being some history show or qvc. But anyways, ive made my introduction. Later

:joint: :joint: :joint: :smokin3: :laughtwo:

1 word, stoner.

a retired vet, never forgets, its like puting on that first depends.
hahahaha
welcome and enjoy the show, might i suggest a few threads to trip over.
bong hit contest is awesome.
420 girls of course.

kim-ak-47 said:

HI THERE
I AM TOTALLY NEW TO THIS AND HAVE STUMBLED ACROSS IT BY ACCIDENT BUT I AM COMPLETELY MADE UP THAT I DID.
I HAVE BEEN SMOKING WEED FOR ABOUT 4/5 YEARS NOW.. IT JUST CHILLS ME OUT. I SOMETIMES GET WORRIED ABOUT HOW MUCH I SMOKE BUT I LIVE BY MY WAY OF THINKING WHICH IS 'YOU COULD GET HIT BY A BUS TOMORROW COS U NEVER KNOW WOT IS ROUND THE CORNER!!! SO IF U ENJOY DOING SOMETHING JUST DO IT!!!!'
I HAVE BEEN TO AMSTERDAM 3 TIMES AND IT IS MY HAVEN.. I WOULD MOVE THERE TOMORROW IF IT WASNT FOR THE COMMITMENTS THAT KEEP ME IN THE UK!!!
HOPE TO MAKE SOME GREAT BUDDIES ON THIS SITE ... XXXXX

i have a 3 step program for you

1. calm down
2. find your caps lock button
3. push it(now you can type)

Welcome Mike and Kim.HAve fun on here .Been smoking since i was 13 now i'm 47 .Do the math.LOL.So I guess i'm 1 of the old farts on here.Wish they had this when I was younger.But back then a computer was as big as my house.I,ve learned alot on here so stay tuned in you'll enjoy it.Max Cherry i've had my coffee ,would you mind smoking a bowl for me.Just harvested 1 of 7 plants .But I refuse to indulge in it for at least acouple of weeks.

Yeah, I just started again recently too. We learned our lessons from the last time, and we'll enjoy it more this time.

Back
Top Bottom