When did YOU Start?

How long ago did you start smokin Marajuana?

• 1-5 years

Votes: 113 59.5%
  • 6-10 years

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • 10-1 years

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • In the F*ck!n 70's MAN!!

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters
20 years give or take. hey i've been stoned don't ask exact questions realted to time.

eehhhhhh. i can't spell either.

I started in 8th grade I was 14, then I quit it when I turned 15 and started again december 2002 when I was 19 and the last year out of those 2, I have been smoking daily.

very last day of elementry school 5th grade, c/o 1996 we was 3 young boyz a walkin home back in the good ol' South D'Town and our friend Dixto came haulin ass towards us, and say'd Look what my dad loaned me.... need i say more... i didnt get high though....first time i was real stoned was 1998 when i was 13. pretty much been floatin ever since

FUCK the 70's.. I started smoking in 1967 in Belleville, Ontario, Canada.. that's 38 years.. damn, that is a long time.
But I'll tell ya and I've smoked around the world, the best pot in the world, bar none, is grown right here in the US of A.. right here on the west coast. :peace:

Ya gotta love it! :smokin:

lets see...... i was 18 ill be 24 this year..... so about 6 years.

i've got a dollar i'll give ya, or i could go get it copyrighted now.

:hmmmm: Let me think, I was about 11 yrs old. I started eating shrooms at the same age. Damm I started early. :Rasta:

I started 5 years ago in my van at lunch from work on a saturday, high school rocked. All I gotta say is in the bushes in the woods and we honk. :smokin:

I was like 11 or 12 smokin like every couple weeks didn't really start CHEEFIN until 9th grade. I just graduated may 13th.

I started smoking in the good ol' summer of grade 7 me and my buddies were going to the movies and we met our freinds who were in high school they had like 1.7 g's and at that time that was HUGE needless to say it was fun trying to get home that night haha

I started some 40 years ago.. in Belleville, Ontario, Canada.. yeah, like do the math.. the 60's.

Peer pressure? Fuck, nobody had ever seen the stuff let alone enjoyed it. I was like.. sure man, I'll smoke some.. and there ya go! Now I live here.. what a long strange trip it's bin.

.. a few minutes pass

Excuse me, already said all this.. damn, excuse me. Stoned again :goof:

I'd have to say a little over 10 years ago the very last day of middle school and elementry school for that matter, me and my friend M we walking home a long summer ahead of us and our well known buddy come running up to us showing us what he stole from his dad so we toked one up, i never got into herb until realyl 9th grade

when i was 13, going on 5 years now

Back
Top Bottom