When isn't it OK to get high.....?

Pinch said:
Oh, I forgot.. I never vape before "brain surgery" either.

Mr Mad, you're funny!!!

But seriously.. I'm retired.. I take care of the home (domestic engineer), workout alot, and visit my Berkeley Club every other day. And, except for brain surgery, there is never a bad time to get medicated. Today I'm heading to an Oakland A's vs Detroit, afternoon game.. medicated of course.

Ya gotta love it! :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol! You're fuuny too Pinch! Lucky! Going to the game! Tell us how you managed to smoke in there ok? lol! I have never been to a game and smoked too! hee hee!:headbanger:

I never smoke before i drive, or when i have what i consider important shit
to do. I can't smoke at my present job b/c i would get fired.
I don't smoke while i am taking care of my plants, i smoke before due to the
fact i may get clumsy, and that leads to hazards.

Hmm...what else...
I never smoke when i am around family, and if i am stoned i never
answer the door unless i know it is someone who is cool with me smoking.

My family doesn't know i smoke, and will never find out.

That is all i can think of right now.

For me no time is the wrong time.. Person to person it will be different, but over the last 12 years of smoking bud I have been in many situations where someone else who I know does not smoke did something super stupid and I'm thinking to myself and I'm the one who is high? Pot has a bad sterotype that goes with it, we as functioning users need to prove that the sterotype is wrong, not all of us are lazy, hungry, red eyed, waste of space. In my younger years many times I thought "oh shit I'm way to high to do this" and then after I was complemented on a job well done by many some knowing I was high some not. I guess what I am saying is it can enhance your performance or hurt it, it's your choice how to use it... As I say rise'n higher!!! -GG

On the interstate, them fucking state troopers are fucking assholes. If your thinking about moving some large amounts of dope, dont come through Louisiana because the laws here suck dick. Nough said.

I like to wait until the restaurant starts to fill up , I usually have the hostess come back and tell me.I'll wait until right before the tickets start to roll .There is no bigger thrill to me than to get smacked.I have a blast , but I have been doing it for a long time.Yeah,.....I guess you could say I'm in the weeds,lol

:smokin: At my job we work with explosives dynamite,anfo and shit. I'm talkin about the Osama would spank your monkey to get his hands on. Anyway we all blaze while working and we haven't lost any fingers yet. But some ppl can smoke and work and others well if they smoke at work they just ain't worth a fuck the rest of the day.:passitleft:

I work as a dishwasher so I smoke whenever I can before work, simply because time flies by faster and it makes the pain of dealing with the fact that I'ma dishwasher that much easier. PLus you'd be amazed how much fun oil in water can be while you're high. That being said, when I'm working a job I actually care about, I refrain from toking up. Also the aforementioned funerals and family events aren't good for me. I tend to get social anxiety pretty bad when I smoke so unless I know everyone else is smoking I try staying away from big crowds.

Ollie, I feel ya. I'm no good with my parents (my sister is cool) stoned. I don't know why, its not like they don't know that I smoke, I just get all sketched out when I'm around them high.

A funeral, probably 99% of the time, I wouldn't even want to get stoned, but if the person who died was the type of person to go to a funeral baked, then wouldn't he probably want you guys stoned at his? Just a thought.

well my teacher said not to "wake and bake when your going to handle a rattle snake!!"

i think going to a funeral high would be ok...i dont find marijuana disrespecting in anyway...

i wasnt saying it would be disrespectful..i just think it would be a bad high..rather save it for afterwards and watch some cartoons and be able to cheer up no way going to a funeral high is it going to be any better for me.

A funeral, your grandmother's birthday party, before performing a heart transplant. And definately not on the way to see your parole officer.
I can't believe I actually partied at the grave of a lost friend when I was a teenager. We thought that was a way to honor our friend. It seems weird and bizarre now.
Peace and happiness:peace:

Eh, if that is how your friend would want it, that go for it.
My plan is to put into my will that I don't want a funeral, or a wake, or whatever the hell part of dying that costs money, and just take whatever money I have and throw the biggest party imaginable. Thats how I want to be remembered, not a box getting lowered into the ground.

I've asked my family to pick a nice place in Tahoe, and then just back up the truck and roll me out. It would be better than being in a box, or getting incinerated. Plus, then i could really connect with nature.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I don't think it will happen, so maybe just a nice party instead.
Peace and happiness:peace:

Heavy machinery, driving, arithmetic, lifting expensive equiptment, power tools, you get the idea.

When working stage crew, I generaly wait until the last band has started. There are just too many cables on deck to let me be high.

I work at a pizza place, and I usually smoke before work, during work, and then after work with the rest of the crew. I guess that's not really typical though...

Back
Top Bottom