When to harvest?

pinky2213

Hi guys. I have a couple of girls and all the pistils have dried and turned brown. However I have been watching the trichomes and a I am seeing very little amber (if any). I am looking for more of a narcotic high I am using this for chronic pain. So should I just keep watching the trichs or harvest? I don't want to miss the optimum window. Thank you in advance for your help.

hey J.J. , well to be honest its my first grow so I used bag seeds. So I have no idea of the strain. Boy I do know today is (51) days into flowering.

I do. and I am thinking they are mostly indica, The leaves are not skinny like sativa. But I don't really know a lot about strains yet :)
20140328080541.jpg
20140328080528.jpg

Trichs look cloudy to me, shouldn't be too much longer. Flush her now, lower the temps and humidity at night time and trick into think she is dying. It'll help turn the trichs amber faster. Also read 24 - 36 hours of complete darkness before the chop.

Yea they look cloudy to me to. But I am using just a 50x eye loupe. I really need to invest in a 100x pocket mscope, But I can see one on 2 Amber trichs... so hopefully in a week or so chop chop. I have had them on water and molasses for a week. it is my understanding that it is ok to do that but I am not sure if it should be 6.5 water only or not.

Cool, you're not far away! You take a sample for Quality Control Purposes yet? :hookah: I have been adding molasses once a week since the 4th week of Veg, so you're going to be just fine!

K I might try it on second grow, this first one seems to be like my child I think I would die if they did. lol funny how things do that to ya.

Back
Top Bottom