Where To Begin?

modifyd

ok, so im sick of tryin to find shit around here, its not very aboundunt like it was back in arizona. ive never grown anything before so im in need of lots of info. like WHERE THE HELL DO I BEGIN??? :smokin3:

Re: Where To Begin???

read read read and read did i mention read.. there is so much shit there is to know its hard for one person to tell u every thing ever one has differnt ideas and can help in differnt ways for in the grow journal fourms and or general cultivation and read the basics

hey bro, i've been reading a lot and am kinda confused on all the terms and things, i dont know much about pot other than i love smokin it. u dont have any simple steps u could give me to just get started with, i mean this is way mor ecomplicated than i thought it to be. i mean i figured buy a pot put some dirt in it and throw in a seed but im finding that, that isnt the case, i see one guy said he put some seeds in a jar of water and then on a moist paper towel. whats this for and then what do i use in a pot if not dirt? thanks for all the help. i appriciate it.

the only thing i really know is that i will be growing inside. i dunno, i'll read more later but if u have AIM u can get a hold of me on there pretty easily. my screen name is madifydaccord. thanks man later

I have a cabinet for sale from sunlight sheds.com On the sight it is $1799 plus shipping of $305 then tax. Totaling about $2350. I will sell new unit for $1250 with you picking shipping which I am sure will be about $150 and no tax totaling $1400 about $950 cheaper. This cabinet also has been upgraded and fine tuned, one of the best out there and for my price it is the best, let me know at cgsuperman1@yahoo.com, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom