Plant ready to begin flowering any tips?

anonjuice420

Hey guys my Red Purps plant is about to begin its flowering stage. The preflowers are in and shes def female. The root system is looking really good and healthy. I have a timer on the way right now just incase I would forget to turn the lights off or not be home. Im just hoping to get some tips on flowering nothing specific anything helps. One thing ive heard was I should give her 36-48 hours of complete darkness before I start flowering. I didn't want to just jump the gun and do this because this is my first grow and I don't want to mess up this far along. Thanks guys seriously any tips would be greatly appreciated

Re: Plant ready to begin flowering any tips??

Wait until you get your timer :high-five:

Keep your morning time the same and set your timer for 12/12.

12 hours of darkness is enough to stimulate flowering, any more is unnecessary.

:goodluck:

Once switched to 12/12. it will take any were from 7-14 days for the plant to form buds (pre-flower stage) once you see bud development start your flower count down; generally it takes 7 days for plant to form bud development. Your flower time depends on strain - a plant will take any were from 2 -2.5 months to finish (sativa's take longer) (flower stage -1-3 mos) Happy cultivation !!!!!!

Wait for timer also during bloom keep humidity low, low as possible the longer in bloom. No light during night "not even a peek without green light". Small amounts of light during the night cycle can mess up your bloom. Look at defoliation this site. good luck

Thanks a lot guys. I have a humidifier and dehumidifier so hopefully ill be good there. My timer will be here tomorrow or the next day. I def wasn't going to start without it lol. What about nutes. Right now im running Floraduo, and this week I gave her a 50/50 dose of A&B. For some reason my plant thrives on a low ppm level. Right now its at 550 less then half of the recommended dose I got from a floraduo feeding chart. She looks great no signs of illness at all except a little nute burn on the tips of one leaf. I have some Humboldt honey but i haven't added it yet. It says its good during flowering but idk its really dark and im afraid to put it in my rez. Have any of you guys used this before?? Thanks again guys this is the best place for a beginner to learn EVERYTHING they need to know.

Back
Top Bottom