First Timer

Legend

Hello guys, this is my first growth and I am sort of learning as the plants grows lol. I don't really have much questions, but I am looking for feedback or tips from anyone. Here's some information about the plant.

Strain: Sativa
Vegetative: Nov. 23 to Dec. 23 (18/6)
Veg Light: 400 watt MH

Flowering: Dec. 23 - Present (12/12)
Flowering Light: 400 watt HPS

The plant is currently entering it's second week of flowering. It was rootbound the first week of flowering so I transplanted it to a 5 gallon pale bucket. The first few days the leafs were droopy, but it did eventually get better. As for nutrients, I am using Floral series.

Here is the latest picture, an hour ago:
20160104214024.jpg

So how am I doing? Is she healthy? Any feedback or tips?

Hows it going looks like your doing a good job i use the same pale make sure it drys out good before you water you know when its super light to pick up the pale, And try to keep your PH in check your 400w HPS is good you got lots of light make sure its about 2 to 3 feet away from the plant i see your little fan there thats good the Floral series is nice i use that too is yours the 3 part mix keep up the good work look good

My first (and perpetual) grow is Sativa, too. The sativas require at least a month longer to fully mature than Indicas. You can't rush them. With my first harvest, my ladies were under flower for 100 days before I finally cut them down. At that point, they were foxtailing, and had dropped all their fan leaves. They looked like Nuclear War survivors, but gave my smokers a great smoke!

So I encourage you to wait her out..She'll let you know when she's ready.

Back
Top Bottom