Where's my lighter?

C

CherryEyed

ok, so I always put my lighter like, between my legs, pretty much under my ass when I'm sitting down and not smoking. I don't know, hold habbit from when I used to smoke at home with my parents but everytime I do and go for my lighter, I forget I put it there and then stand up and everyone's always like "Oh, you were sittin' on it!"...

Whatcha think?

I think having a lighter up your ass could lead to some entertaining times

^lmfao, not something i would want to experiance

personally i lose an avg of 8.9 lighters a session.....then find them later

i always loose stuff by having it on my lap then forgeting about it so when i get up it falls and i look for it all over before realizing where it is

I get tired of bic-to-maniacs...

And I don't even smoke.

i've probably lost 100 lighters, and accidentally gotten 101

I used the same lil (UT) orange lighter until it ran out.. then I bought another one. Thinking I needed some backups, I pick up a pack of those 5 for $2.00 ones at the dollar store & just throw them down on the top of the tool box in the garage (my smokin' spot). Later that evening I go out to smoke & realize that I left my orange lighter in the car. Never fear... the cheap lighters are here. So I grab out the pretty purple lighter and adjusted the little "flame switch" so as to not singe (sp?) my nostril hair (so gross). I flick the little wheel.. nothing. I flick the little wheel again... nothing. I flick the little wheel one more time (3's a charm right?) and again... nothing. So I pick up the other lighters one by one and realize that none of the sons-a-bitches work. So now I'm not only pissed because I wasted $2 (and 9.25% tax mind you) on cheap lighters that won't work... now I can't smoke at this very moment because I have to walk to the car. Moral of the story: Just buy extra lighters... you know you're gonna need 'em. And buy the good ones!! =)

I never know where mines at either. On any given day, i can walk through my house and see various lighters here and there, at least 10 of them. But when i start smoking, all those lighters get up and leave the premises.

Lighter sales would drop to all-time lows without stoners....

I buy in bulk and store them in a place I know where they're at. I have numerous 5 packs of bics in drawrs and underthings and behind things all around my house. haha

I always lose them between my legs on my chair and sometimes lose my pipe there too. Either that or I set them on my lap and forget about it.

The 5 packs of Bics are the way to go. That way you always have a decent lighter. I want to invest in a 50-100 retail pack, but no one will go in on one with me. :laughtwo:

yeah losing lighters is soo commont....bic lighters are the besttt!!! nothing else

^^^lol congrats im glad u got new lighters

Mines right next to my bong!

I've lost more then one though...Every stoner has. A few times I've been looking for my lighter while hittin a bong, and it was right in front of my eyes hangning out of my mouth.

Man, i always lose my lighters too. specialy when i smoke with other people cause tis always gettin passed around and stuff. And Ya bics are definetly the best lighters around.

Back
Top Bottom