Which has the best effects?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
I still don't quite get the logic of smoking them halfway though... I would have much preferred to just smoke 8 blunts in a row.

That was a pretty cool smoke session! I cant say I would prefer the breaking them up nether but I cant say I havent done that :grinjoint:

I have done it at times when I was running low. It kindve seems like it does a little justice in a time of need :goodjob:

3 blunt wrap deal looks cool but it sounds wack. I feel sorry for them trees lol! J/k Its all fun! I might have to roll 1 of those up and see if my skills land me luck i'll let you know bro!

Ha! would you look at that! I voted "bong" and it seems most other people have too!

Bongs are in the lead no dout. Fired mines up last night for the first time in about two weeks lol. Mighty tasty and it was a stoner! Almost couldn't handle it smh J/k.

I think the swishers got me spoiled I get to smoke more with out having to reload. I know when I roll em I could taste em but thats only I use regular swishers.

No matter how it consumed its all love - No harm - and happiness!!!

:partyboy:

YO happy heads that was a pretty cool experiment wasn't it! I found my self like'n swisher i think because you can put a lot but not too much. If im not mistaken dutches can take what you throw at them.

It a lovely party fav tho!

I have a friend that likes to roll those titantics. When we chill together I roll 2 swishers and he'll say "church whats wrong with you, Smoking this lil shit" and cominse to roll the titan I would never complain the more the merryer right lol!!

titans are fu**ing huge! i agree with you supreme, im not gonna get angry at my smoking buddy for rolling too fat of a blunt. if im smoking alone, a swisher or a dutch cigarillo is a perfect size personal L. im not gonna lie, i choke like a little school girl when i hit a bong. then again, the only bongs i used were 3 ft. and up. That's alot of smoke to clear out of a chamber. joints on the other hand, i don't like the after taste you get after smoking it. BUT if its weed, ill smoke it out of anything. My gf use to have this huge glass pipe, that was shaped as a penis. I was hesitant at first, then said fu** it, its weed!!!

My gf use to have this huge glass pipe, that was shaped as a penis. I was hesitant at first, then said fu** it, its weed!!!

I might've did exactlly the same thing dude!! It would've took me a while too. You kind've think of it as sex playing yo self lol! But you couldn't let her have all the fun while you watch right......... {{ the buds not the bong :scratchinghead: }}

Bongs, Jays, and pipes are where i reside they get me pretty high, bongs are my faves though. a vapz would be cool to hit!! i gotta friend who has one gonna hit that soon >:)

I just found another reason to love my vapo. This shit hooks straight into my bong! Hits like a champ too :bongrip:

I kinda wish I could vote for vaporizer again haha

vapo_bong.jpg

I just found another reason to love my vapo. This shit hooks straight into my bong! Hits like a champ too :bongrip:

I kinda wish I could vote for vaporizer again haha

vapo_bong.jpg

That rocks bro!! how do you work that thing lol? Do you let it fill up first then take a massive hit?
:adore::clap::headbanger:

I think that should win a award no dought. I vote you for most creative smoker lol!!! you get rep points for that! :surrender:

That rocks bro!! how do you work that thing lol? Do you let it fill up first then take a massive hit?
:adore::clap::headbanger:

I think that should win a award no dought. I vote you for most creative smoker lol!!! you get rep points for that! :surrender:

Haha thanks dude, always nice to feel a little love. I dunno how much credit is due to me for that, all I really did was stick the mouthpiece into the down-stem and voilà. As far as having to wait for it, all I really do is let my herb sit and heat up for about 10 mins then just rip that shit like a piece of paper. It's pretty spectacular if I do say so myself :)

That's awesome dude! Innovation of the Month! ... That should be a monthly contest here. Who can come up with the most creative way to smoke! Prizes? Rep I guess..

Stoner brainstorm courtesy of some purple kush. (don't know the name, but it's purple and its kush, so.. yeah)

What about blunts through bongs?

I perfer bongs to anything else, but after trying blunts, something dawned on me. What if you could get the best of both worlds? If your bowl piece is wide enough, just stick the blunt in the bong and rip it. If its air tight, you should be pleasantly suprised. The smoke is cooled and filtered plus you only have to light it once. I've had many good times with this method. Try it.

Back
Top Bottom