White Russian?

chilemaster

Im just trying to see what people out there think of the white russian strain. i got serious white russian beans and they say it has tested up to 22% thc. is this true. hopefully some of you can tell me what you think of this strain im already growing. that way i know if new beans are the way to go.

Re: White Russian ????????

Cross between ak47 and Whitewidow, a very indica dominant strain. Ide say expect short squat plants with a heavy indica appearance.Serious seeds cant go wrong with em !

brushtail

I have 4 lovely female white russian girlies forty days into flower, if the smell from them is anything to go by they are going to be mighty strong. I suffer from multiple sclerosis and White Russian is recommmended for medical use.
I will let you know how it smokes once I have got them to harvest.

Serious seeds is my most favorate seed bank,I just wish their prices were a little lower like nirvana or willy jack.But to answer the question about how good it is,just smoke it and see how well you stand up afterwards.I had to sit back down and veg for awhile.It was awesome!!

Anything in the white strain (White Russian, White Widow, White Rhino, Great White Shark) is all very potent. They all have over 20% THC in them. I think White Russian is a Serious Seeds Co. strain if I am not mistaken.

i smoked out a bathroom with that shit one day, i couldnt stop laughin at the two chicks in scary movie 3.5 that shit is funny.....:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom