White spots on leaves and tiny black dots

CharlieFx

Hello. My plant is about 1 and a half week old, but Ive noticed some white "splash like" spots on it and after looking through a magnifier I saw some very very small black dots around those white/transparent spots ( I used a magnifier used to repair watches so it has a pretty nice zoom ). What could it be ?

Re: White spots on leaves and tiny black dots.

Most likely spider mites, the bane of all growers!

Here's a great product to kill them and their eggs.....

SNS 217 MITE SPRAY

Right now, it's not your plant, it's THEIR plant. If not treated quickly and effectively, they will destroy it.

Alright.. I called a friend of mine ( she aint growin anythin stronger than roses.. ) n she said that if I have those bastards I can kill em by just sprayin the plant with 1:1 mixture of alcohol and water. Do you think it rly is possible ?

I personally haven't tried alcohol and water. You are fortunate that the plant is small and you only have one plant to deal with. Whatever you decide to do, watch the plant closely after treatment. They lay eggs and will hatch shortly.

Im growin mainly to learn how to do it properly and cuz I like how it looks. I smoke daily and dont feel like waiting for the plant. + it wasnt a feminized seed, I just found it in a bud that was rly good. But rly appreciate that u answered me. Im gonna try the alcohol/water treatment and if it doesnt work Ill try some products. Hope it works..

I have done it long time ago.. But cant afford all the things. I have my own apartment and Im using aluminium foil to reflect the light ( Its not as smooth as a mirror so I hope it wont create any "hot points" ), I started to fertilize today, because the plant was just too small and I didnt dare doin it earlier. Its like 11 days old and its just 4 and a half inches tall
47515416371774937472.jpg

89278488729463606191.jpg

P.S. I know it aint the best what I can do for it, but thats what I can with the money I can spare now.

Alright.. I came home early that morning ( its like 07:15 AM right now ) and one of the spots have gotten bigger. After a close look at it I can say that Im pretty sure its not a moving creature. Its more like a tiny dot of tar or something. Any guess ?

Alright.. I came home early that morning ( its like 07:15 AM right now ) and one of the spots have gotten bigger. After a close look at it I can say that Im pretty sure its not a moving creature. Its more like a tiny dot of tar or something. Any guess ?

It doesn't ring any bells for me. Is it something that you can scrape off?

Yes, I removed the big one. It looked kinda like black water ( it aint soil/water splashes ). The smaller ones dont seem to be going away.. But they havent done nothing bad to the plant so far. Infact after I put some stronger lights and added a bit more nutrients to it, it gave me 4 new leaves in 24 hours. They are five pointed now ( there were only 3 pointed ones 24 hours ago ) and it grew about 3/4 of an inch.

Back
Top Bottom