white spots on leaves! need help!

shipwreck

my plant has several white spots on most of its leaves except for the newest ones. this is really weird too me and i am puzzled. it is back in the woods still in a pot. im waiting for awhile to let it grow big enough to transplant into the ground in the woods. it is about 2 months old but is only about 16 inches tall and has about 14 leaves on it. i could really use some help with this so if anyone has any ideas on what this could be i would really appreciate all the help i can get. thanks. peace pot love and unity. :peace:

nah it doesnt look yellow or anything. i dont know, it could be the sun but im not sure. the top newest leaves are really green and healthy looking. and sadly, i dont have pics of it.

As long as the new growth looks good, that is what matters. Could be water drippong there after the rain. Hard to really guess bro.

This can also be rust on the plant. i've used defender on plants that have looked like this before, and it's cleared them up. Just make sure you only spray your plants when the lights are off!

Back
Top Bottom