White Widow 2nd grow...need tips please!

vernf1990

:thanks:This is my second grow, and want it to end up better than my first one.
The first grow came out decent, but expected better.
Any tips to help this grow have more vigor and tighter buds , other than that I was impressed with the grow over all. on potancy scale of 1-10 it was about a 7..Also I had a couple of BUDS, turned hermmie.
also they end product had a dried grass smell,it did not have that sweet banging smell that we want.
This is a scenario to help understand how I did.
Started with w.widow fem.seed from Amsterdam seed comp.
Used fox farm soil, and all nutrients.
all water and feed at 6.5ph level.
5gal.pots
1000 watt hps,(hortilux bulb)3x4 foot grow area
Room lined with white poly,basicly light tight (I think)
4 weeks of veg and 56 days of flower. Ended up with 16oz.yeild from 7 plants.
Flushed every 4 weeks
After 7 weeks I started to add sugar/molasses to my h20/feed
I was using full strength of fox farm nutrients now I am using ½ strength, rather than the full dose.
Reason being I actually overdosed 4 plants in-between this grow on full strength.
Last 2 weeks stopped all nuts except (Mother of all bloom)
I am about 3 weeks into flower cycle now(the are fat and bushy,very healthy looking and bout 1ft.tall
8 plants in this room ...
letting them dry out to # 6-7 on the h20 meter before feeding or h20..
using neem oil spray monthly to help overall health.(einstien brand)

Any and all comments appreciated here…thanks 420 fans:cheer:

no problem do you want flowering tips? heres one the last 36 hours keep it in darkness, its suppose to give your buds more resin by making the plant think its gonna die so it puts all its energy into doing what the plants purpose is and thats create weed. Tucking leaves back to let light hit lower bud sites or other bud sites that dont get optimum light, tuck your leaves before you trim them because they provide nutrients necessary for good plant growth. I think youre already doing fine, outdoors is the only way to really increase your yield to what I think you want.

Nope I just use soil, organic compost, water, later on sugar water. I dont fuck with chemicals cause they arent in nature even though I just started using iron on my lemon skunk. But I dont know anything chemical use except little per gallon like cap full.

no problem do you want flowering tips? heres one the last 36 hours keep it in darkness, its suppose to give your buds more resin by making the plant think its gonna die so it puts all its energy into doing what the plants purpose is and thats create weed. Tucking leaves back to let light hit lower bud sites or other bud sites that dont get optimum light, tuck your leaves before you trim them because they provide nutrients necessary for good plant growth. I think youre already doing fine, outdoors is the only way to really increase your yield to what I think you want.

thats awesome to hear!!thanx
when u say (tuck) u mean stick leave cut leave in the soil?:thanks:

by tuck i mean tuck, bend the leave out of light areas, look up tucking fan leaves on youtube i cant explain you need a visual. No dont put leaves in soil, read topics about trimming and pruning. To know when and the right way to. They have guides on here from people more experienced than I, I know how to but read the guides for how and why to.

by tuck i mean tuck, bend the leave out of light areas, look up tucking fan leaves on youtube i cant explain you need a visual. No dont put leaves in soil, read topics about trimming and pruning. To know when and the right way to. They have guides on here from people more experienced than I, I know how to but read the guides for how and why to.

got it ....:thanks:

:thanks:This is my second grow, and want it to end up better than my first one.
The first grow came out decent, but expected better.
Any tips to help this grow have more vigor and tighter buds , other than that I was impressed with the grow over all. on potancy scale of 1-10 it was about a 7..Also I had a couple of BUDS, turned hermmie.
also they end product had a dried grass smell,it did not have that sweet banging smell that we want.
This is a scenario to help understand how I did.
Started with w.widow fem.seed from Amsterdam seed comp.
Used fox farm soil, and all nutrients.
all water and feed at 6.5ph level.
5gal.pots
1000 watt hps,(hortilux bulb)3x4 foot grow area
Room lined with white poly,basicly light tight (I think)
4 weeks of veg and 56 days of flower. Ended up with 16oz.yeild from 7 plants.
Flushed every 4 weeks
After 7 weeks I started to add sugar/molasses to my h20/feed
I was using full strength of fox farm nutrients now I am using ½ strength, rather than the full dose.
Reason being I actually overdosed 4 plants in-between this grow on full strength.
Last 2 weeks stopped all nuts except (Mother of all bloom)
I am about 3 weeks into flower cycle now(the are fat and bushy,very healthy looking and bout 1ft.tall
8 plants in this room ...
letting them dry out to # 6-7 on the h20 meter before feeding or h20..
using neem oil spray monthly to help overall health.(einstien brand)

Any and all comments appreciated here…thanks 420 fans:cheer:

could not load photo's to this section? BUT go to my photo's to see the pics there:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom