White Widow Feminized Indoor Grow 400W LED Grow Light 75% Soil 25% Cow Manure 1G Pot

Re: White Widow Feminized Indoor Grow 400W LED Grow Light 75% Soil 25% Cow Manure 1G

Checking things out. Just keep an eye on your soil and nutrients that you add. The manure will tend to lower PH long term what might be 6.2 today will likely change as the plant uses up the natural fertilizer. Just keep an eye on your PH of your soil. And the shot of the girls and your light, the light looks too far away. That's likely why they aren't EXPLODING...... try experimenting with your light and moving it a bit close. Who makes your LED and what's the wattage?

Re: White Widow Feminized Indoor Grow 400W LED Grow Light 75% Soil 25% Cow Manure 1G

alright that's nice to know i always water my plants with natural water that is ph at 6.2 and this is good to know i actually did put the light higher above because at first i did notice light burn so i am kind of scared to put the light that close you know i cant remember the company but the led is 400W and i now have only two plants i will post a picture of how it is now at the moment

20170618_073427.jpg
20170618_073415.jpg

The light sits 24inches above the plants

i am not a professional just my first grow doing this old school see how it goes and then will equip myself more but i do believe there is something to be done still hehe

24 is safe, but that LED isn't burning them. I have 2 king 800w and an intense grow 800 and they are at 20" above. Brighter, closer light = bigger, fatter buds. Finding and adjusting that sweet spot is key. Play with your light heights, see what they like. Also, do you have any trays that fit directly under your pots? The large bin lid is absorbing a lot of the concentrated light. The only dark things under your light should be dirt and plant lol.

24 is safe, but that LED isn't burning them. I have 2 king 800w and an intense grow 800 and they are at 20" above. Brighter, closer light = bigger, fatter buds. Finding and adjusting that sweet spot is key. Play with your light heights, see what they like. Also, do you have any trays that fit directly under your pots? The large bin lid is absorbing a lot of the concentrated light. The only dark things under your light should be dirt and plant lol.

lol yeah in know man like i said i did this on a trip first grow but with my smaller plants i could see heat burn but not the ones i have now so i think i really should put the light down a bit way more and yeah as far as covering the place i could of done a better job lmao its temporary though rather have this for now then nothing you know

but i mean from your point of view do you see healthy plants of you see something i should fix ??

Plants are looking great buddy! Every colour change tells a story. Once you get to know your plants and how they are reacting to change or lack of change......things will flourish crazily! Im not much of a cliche' person......but If it ain't broke don't fix it, lol.

Plants are looking great buddy! Every colour change tells a story. Once you get to know your plants and how they are reacting to change or lack of change......things will flourish crazily! Im not much of a cliche' person......but If it ain't broke don't fix it, lol.

good point man lol i mean my plants seems to grow at a decent rate they have good colors light green and not dark green no yellow spot so i would think i might be doing something good :p

I'm sure you've seen this. It's a good general guide for us. It comes from the weed bible lol.
420-magazine-mobile966159610.jpg

took a picture without the leds from what i see my plants look healthy any thoughts ?
20170618_205937.jpg

If you have several growth nodes showing on your inner stem, 3-4+, you can consider a top or fimming. And maybe some light plant training, bend that main stem over to expose the low growth. Just depends on how bushy they're looking along your big stems. Your main stem with be your focus at this point.

I would not bend for lst and top or fim simultaneously. Other than that, like I said, you're looking sweet my friend. I'm curious to see how far your soil so take these girls. Keep us posted on anything you do it. Heh. We're greedy readers and soil grows differ a lot from person to person. .

I would not bend for lst and top or fim simultaneously. Other than that, like I said, you're looking sweet my friend. I'm curious to see how far your soil so take these girls. Keep us posted on anything you do it. Heh. We're greedy readers and soil grows differ a lot from person to person. .

32032.jpg
22535.jpg
16884.jpg
61082.jpg
51259.jpg
41567.jpg
9548.jpg
8764.jpg
7905.jpg

when i will transfer them in bigger pots i will try and take shots of the roots as well i will do this pretty soon maybe even tonight :p

Just my opinion but I'd wait for one more set of good growth nodes. That's probably playing it safe. Let me link you to a good page for topping/fimming/lst.

Back
Top Bottom