white widow & purple # 1 ?

plantpimp13

this happend by accident of course.i was showing a friend 1 of my white widows that happend to be in flowering,12 off,& took it into the light for a second.needless to say i found a couple seeds in her & 20 other plants that were w/ her.the smoke was still great,but not all the ww were done so i left some in.i bought fem purple # 1 veg'd em & mixed them w/ my ww that hermed,the purps seeded BAD!!!before i could get the purps out they pollenated all over my ww.now to my question.my seeds that i got out of my ww look nice & im germinating them as i type,what can i expect??will this be ww / purp #1?will i find fems??ty 4 the help...

Re: white widow & purple # 1 ???

mmmk,i know its my first post here,im not a noob,been grow'n for over a year now,just didnt make dumbass mistakes before.wanted 2 know if would b a total loss or had a glimmer of hope.

this happend by accident of course.i was showing a friend 1 of my white widows that happend to be in flowering,12 off,& took it into the light for a second.needless to say i found a couple seeds in her & 20 other plants that were w/ her.the smoke was still great,but not all the ww were done so i left some in.i bought fem purple # 1 veg'd em & mixed them w/ my ww that hermed,the purps seeded BAD!!!before i could get the purps out they pollenated all over my ww.now to my question.my seeds that i got out of my ww look nice & im germinating them as i type,what can i expect??will this be ww / purp #1?will i find fems??ty 4 the help...

i think you can expect seeds and call them ww/purp #1 imo
do you grow in bubbles? :420:

no,i grow in a soil less mix.hey i really appriciate ur reply-thnx!i didnt know what 2 xpect,& didnt want to waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom