1st timer outdoor grow wish me luck boys

EuRoobudd

Hey guys growing some bud for the 1st time will be an outdoor grow,i bought auto fem pack from msnl which contains 5x low ryder#2, 5x auto berry, and 5x auto widow and they sent me 4 free fem gdp seeds, i have 5x 3 gallon smart pots and 2x 5 gallon smart pots.. so far i planted a mix of the low ryder and autoberry into the 3 gallon pots its been 8 days since planting will post some pics later, also i germinated and planted the 4 fem gdp into cups and will go into the woods in 2 weeks and transplant them into the ground and and leave them gorilla style since i dont want too many plants around my backyard as its not legal here...i still didnt use my 5 gallon pots and was wondering what would happend if i planted 2 germinated auto widow seeds into each of the 5 gallon pots

Hey guys growing some bud for the 1st time will be an outdoor grow,i bought auto fem pack from msnl which contains 5x low ryder#2, 5x auto berry, and 5x auto widow and they sent me 4 free fem gdp seeds, i have 5x 3 gallon smart pots and 2x 5 gallon smart pots.. so far i planted a mix of the low ryder and autoberry into the 3 gallon pots its been 8 days since planting will post some pics later, also i germinated and planted the 4 fem gdp into cups and will go into the woods in 2 weeks and transplant them into the ground and and leave them gorilla style since i dont want too many plants around my backyard as its not legal here...i still didnt use my 5 gallon pots and was wondering what would happend if i planted 2 germinated auto widow seeds into each of the 5 gallon pots

Welcome to the virtual village :welcome: Again

Consider making a journal in the growing forum under "journals in progress". We like to watch and we will help if you encounter problems. If you are having problems finding the growers journals in progress....just post here, and we will aim you in the right place.

Most people say pictures or it didn't happen....here is a tutorial for that:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos | 420 Magazine ®

Hope you stick around and be part of the group.

Welcome EuRoobudd,

Looks like your going to have your hands full. To answer your question about the 2 Auto Widows in one pot. While you can certainly grow how you want to but I'd only do one per pot. MJ likes it's space. Even as tight as I pack them in a tent I train them to have an individual space.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. If you look at my journal it's a big picture book. ES

One thing I learned, that's pretty common knowledge, is you don't want to much water early on. I don't know how the weather is where you are, and given some people's circumstances you may or may not be able to protect young plants from heavy rains. I've grown some nice autos outdoors, but I know I can do better. This year I'm starting my autos indoors, I'll put them out when they are 20-30 days, and let them do their thing. Naturally the weather is unpredictable. You just don't get that time back with autos.

Not to mention the fact that transplanting Autos is out of the question. If you disturb the roots on an auto, there's a pretty good chance that she will react in a negative way and you may end up with a stunted plant. That being said, once your seed is germinated, but it in your final pot and give her the space to grow.

Careful you may consider not transplanting autos. And I have 30 gal smart pots outdoors and seriously underestimated them. I don’t want to post my pic on your thread but If you want I can show you what a photo did in 30gal

Not to mention the fact that transplanting Autos is out of the question. If you disturb the roots on an auto, there's a pretty good chance that she will react in a negative way and you may end up with a stunted plant. That being said, once your seed is germinated, but it in your final pot and give her the space to grow.
the ones that i am gonna transplant into the woods are the fem gdp (not auto)

i took some pictures guys im gonna start a grow journal in progress ill post the link then end this thread
Can't wait to see it!

Back
Top Bottom