White Widow Week 5 Flowering Pics

Just so you know cannabis can photosynthesize anywhere inside itself not just on the surface of the leaves so going out of your way to get exact lumen distribution is kinda futile. The plants are looking super healthy just wondering wat yield will be like. These are my last batch of widow at 5 and a bit weeks using a 400w hps. The problem is the equivelencies dont line up for the watts of cfl compared with the amount of light they give out comparing a 26w cfl to a 100watts of other light is silly . They are by far the most inefficent for growing cannabis not to say u cant just gram per watt is normally lower than other options especially wjen not using tru 200w plus cfls. looking forward to seeing progression the widow is a really nice smoke.

20131203_214607.jpg

Thanks for the comment bout my plants. Yours look amazing. I know I'll get a much better yield with the hps or hid lighting. One day I'll switch over, it's just my grow is in a contained area and the CFL is perfect for the space. The other lights are much more expensive and alot riskier, at least for my situation. If I get half a pound out of my setup I'm very happy, it for personal use anyways. I am definitely going to try the other lighting setup one day, just to see the risk/benefit side of it. How much did you yield of that batch? They look amazing, those tops are beautiful.

Yeh nice space is normally the limiting factor. That was my biggest concern I had to vent to the roof cavity with a 6inch inline fan to keep temps low but yield made up for it. With a lil bit of accidental pollination in last few weeks I lost alot of yield but still got average of an oz per plant give or take a few grams. Id say youll get the half from 15 plants im only on third grow now and best advice I ever got was to avoid delusions of grandeur then you cant be disapointed with quantity especially if quality is up there.

Although its a lil late have u tried dosing more nurtients I couldnt believe how much light and nutes my widows soaked up. And because of the huge fan leaves it doesnt hurt to do a really good flush so maybe step up nutes a tiny bit as plant does its final push then still leave a good 7-10 days of flushing and a few with no water to speed drying a lil. Anyways gl mate

Hey sorry to jack the thread but ledgrower have u seen or kno anything about these spectrum leds mate has lent it to me to try for veg. Its only 120w I think they are 3w leds.

20140116_184819.jpg

I used super bloom and feed every 2 days. I had 3 plant per pot and five pots. I used a gallon of water and feed evenly distributed between the five pots every 2 days using 3/4 the recommended feed dosage. Yes they sucked it up, by the end of second day the puts were pretty dried up. Factoring in the evaporation from the heat in the enclosed space, the feeding routine and amount seemed to work out great. I am quite fine with a half ounce per plant, for three months of work that's more than enough to satisfy my thirst lol

Back
Top Bottom