white widowxskunk#1

scotslad

Hello there just looking for a bit a help with a seed a gt of a seed bank it was white widowxskunk#1 it has been flowering for 9wks now but doesn't seem to be swelling up its a big plant and I have never had any probe with any other crop but this plant has stumped me it has large coolers but seems to be going no were any help on this plant appreciated thanks.....

What kind of nutrients have you given it? The use of molasses to feed the microbs in the soil is always a good thing. What's the estimated harvest time for this strain? I have a white rhino and its supposed to be 9-10 weeks, I only say this because white widow and white rhino are related. What kind of soil do you have them in? Is it even in soil? Is this indoor? Because outdoor is a ways from being over and it'll have lots of time to put on some weight.
If you can give us some details and a pic or two, we might be able to shed some light. Although I'm betting that its just about to stack on the weight any day now. Its funny how it waits for the last minute to pack on the grams.

Back
Top Bottom