Who knew? Im new...

SnowBender

Howdy gard'ners!

This ol' boy's here to learn some new tricks...

Seems like 420Mag was a great site when compared to some of the others, so here I am to soak it all up. :/

Had some great years doing a medicinal 25x200 gallon soil outdoor grow near the Humboldt/Mendocino Co. line, but alas currently I am stuck in town and have had to take my garden inside (kind of) rather than face a 3+ hour drive to camp off grid in the woods. (It was not guerrilla, just a bare leased plot with no amenities other than plenty of light, water and wind)
Right now im working in a stealth, open roof, wood shed, E/F, Casey Jones grow that im tweaking a DIY auto deprivation for. I plan on adding a few hempy w/ TRF's as well. (-Thanks to Doc and the rest of the 420 community!)

Next my plan is putting together a vertical coliseum in my 7x7 walk-in for when the summer heat starts to fade. -That is if the heat ever gets here this summer! :hmmmm: Must be a slow start for many outdoor emerald triangle farmers this year!

Cheers!
:rollit:

Seems like 420Mag was a great site when compared to some of the others, so here I am to soak it all up.
Yeah, when you take a look around, this site is the best option.
:welcome: SnowBender, :thanks: for joining us. :ganjamon:
Please take a moment to vote in our 420 contests. :thumb:
Questions? Just ask.
I'll see you in and around The Mag.
:peace:

Thx for the kind welcome and 1st rep! :)

Looking forward to learning all about coco too!

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Back
Top Bottom