Who wants Autoflower sub forum?

MitchConnor

There should be a section for all auto talk around 420mag. Growing autos has its own techniques that improve yield and whatnot.
I think it would just be convenient as some people only grow autos and they are becoming much more popular and improving all the time.

Any ideas?

I think it is a great idea! I have a 1000 questions and only a few answers. Sifting through the threads and searches to find answers has proven to be tiresome.

I grow autos exclusively.

Right now I am growing Diesel Ryder and Auto Assassin.

They are in RW cubes on Coco Mat in a traditional E&F tray.

I have also grown autos in DWC and various top feed and E&F systems.

The best setup for ease of maintenance, nutrient stability, and general health of the plants has been the current one on the coco mat.

Same here only autos. I grow them organic. I have a SnowRyder now and Auto Assassins about to sprout. I plan to get purple ak soon.

I would love to see an autoflower subgroup! I remember back in the day being a member of Hybrid.com?, that was shut down! I fell head over heel in love with AF'ers!

There should be a section for all auto talk around 420mag. Growing autos has its own techniques that improve yield and whatnot.
I think it would just be convenient as some people only grow autos and they are becoming much more popular and improving all the time.

Any ideas?

This sounds like it's worth taking another look at. Thoughts anyone? :hippy:

:420:

Autoflowering Cannabis is a beautiful example of the Ingenuity of this wonderful plant

and its symbiotic relationship with humans, also on the outskirts of their society,

struggling just to get by, making the most of the sunshine.

They are all so different, but they are all trying to do the same thing.

Produce lots of flowers as quickly as possible...

Am I talking about the Growers or the Plants? The similarities are uncanny.

Autoflowers deserve their own Forum.

They are the perfect beginner-stealth-cfl Plants and have different needs than normal strains.

They are also still very new, so the grow-knowlege is being gained in grow-journals here, not by seed companies.

I think they will revolutionise the world of homegrowing

and the easier it is to find non-conflicting information, the better.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that we have finally created a news section just for autoflower discussions. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can find the new section here: Auto-Flowering

It's empty at the moment but we're currently in the process of getting it populated with any autoflower threads we can find.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom