Why are F2 seeds less expensive?

So the real question is..., Should we, during this pandemic, throw all pkabra! Just once! To let everything in the tent pollinate? Because..., If there ever was a time to BLOW OUT A GROW, now is the time! Pop great genetics, and let the makes rock. God knows you'll never need to buy seeds again. Hmmmmm. It's not like we're lacking product. Hmmmm

No clue what places isso, if you have regular seeds from crazy was stock, as and you control the femakes, AND youll never run out...why not dedicate a grow to seeds??? Veg for 2 weejs, and flower EVERYTHING! thousand of top flight seeds...regular! But who caees? How hard is it to disinfect a 4x4 grow tent from polin???

Good topic
So much information

I only started buying seeds online when I found autoflower seeds

So many different types

Canna article source unknown,& Android is a bitch or just a plain pain in the ass to type on so paste away.
My partner & I are currently ripping GORILLA BOMB & ALIEN OG ,but ACID is on the menu.Now Acid a Paradise product,a hybrid of 40/60 indi/sativa,derived from New York Sour Diesel,which means NYSD is not parent to it. So who knows the parent or Mommy?
The Diesel line of cannabis has a history shrouded in myth that begins in the early 90’s. It wasn’t the result of expert breeding over time, but instead, serendipity. The chance discovery of 13 seeds in a bag of what was meant to be sinsemilla led to one of the most popular strains of the modern age. The mother was an indoor strain called Dog Bud. The father of the seeds is unknown, and they may have been the result of self-pollination.
more later..my coffee is cooler than I like

A hint :lot-o-toke:
Mixed NYC Diesel phenotypes with Dutch strains...TNSB
Trace is back in time thru NYSD to ...a strain brought to you by Soma Sacred Seeds..ya SSS
Where what is what is..Soma sounds Cali to me

Back
Top Bottom