Why buy Crop King Seeds

Cobs don't burn out nearly as often as single diodes in blurples. Mine have 10 year warranty on chips. Street lights, high bays are normally in a sealed case(weatherproof), with cheaper drivers, and they are passively cooled, they simply overheat. I've changed few hundred, that has happened to.

Its actually the opposite. They are encased in NEMA rated enclosures. Especially if being sold for industrial purposes Nothing below NEMA 4.

These have heat synchs that weigh more than you and me brother. He has no reason to blow smoke up my ass. I'm not buying from the guy. Just giving me his 40 plus years of experience in the lighting biz.

I've no doubt that you're growing great stuff. Just taking the advice and words from someone with much, much more expertise in the field.

Peace.

Your right they have big heatsinks, but they are encased and they are passively cooled(no fan). They hold a lot of heat. Nema 4 is a weatherproof enclosure.
420-magazine-mobile370966890.jpg

Does the guy load trucks? Or actually builds the lights? Most warehouse guys I've known aren't to knowledgeable, that's why 5% are damaged during shipping lol . There's one thing I'm 100% sure about and that's electricity. But that's just wrong info, surf around all the sites you can find and just show me where the Cree, vero, and citizen chips have a high tendency to burn out. That's why they have long warranty on chips. I'll ask the rep at work what percentage of cob lights, that gets toasted in first 2 years, he should know, he's the one that has to replace them.

I'm not trying to be cocky but I've installed 1000's of outdoor led lights in past 2 years alone, not once have I gone back to replace one. Had many bad photo cells, or just broke in shipping.

Thanks for liking the grow

Your right they have big heatsinks, but they are encased and they are passively cooled(no fan). They hold a lot of heat. Nema 4 is a weatherproof enclosure.
420-magazine-mobile370966890.jpg

Does the guy load trucks? Or actually builds the lights? Most warehouse guys I've known aren't to knowledgeable, that's why 5% are damaged during shipping lol . There's one thing I'm 100% sure about and that's electricity. But that's just wrong info, surf around all the sites you can find and just show me where the Cree, vero, and citizen chips have a high tendency to burn out. That's why they have long warranty on chips. I'll ask the rep at work what percentage of cob lights, that gets toasted in first 2 years, he should know, he's the one that has to replace them.

I'm not trying to be cocky but I've installed 1000's of outdoor led lights in past 2 years alone, not once have I gone back to replace one. Had many bad photo cells, or just broke in shipping.

Thanks for liking the grow

Okay that was rude. I'm a warehouse guy. He's an experienced salesman. I handle the products daily.

Your opinion must be right. Just an un knowledgeable warehouse donkey here. Let's just agree to disagree.

Bye.

I didn't mean to be rude, I apologize if I came off that way. In my experience with outdoor lights, haven't had any chips burn up. Sorry if I came off that way, I know I'm a dick to work for, I get reminded daily. Here's a pic of lights putting in now, there's no ventilation, with temp gun, the housing is 146 degrees F. You can imagine how hot inside would be

Was gonna make my first seed purchase from CKS but went with Nirvana. I've seen a number of posts about CKS and the way they treat people amongst a slew of other issues.
American Pie by Nirvana is what Im smoking now and it's a brain breaker...
The Eye Candy Thread is God like... Buckshot created a monster.:thumb:

Hi Everyone

We have heard back from Crop King Seeds. The previous owner has informed us that the company has been sold, which explains a lot concerning their recent lack of attention to service. Such transitions are always problematic, and often it's the customer who suffers.

We are awaiting contact details for the new owners and, once we are in contact with them, will invite them to comment in this thread.

Thank you for your patience. We are doing all we can to represent you and the issues you have had.

:Namaste:

Hi Everyone

We have heard back from Crop King Seeds. The previous owner has informed us that the company has been sold, which explains a lot concerning their recent lack of attention to service. Such transitions are always problematic, and often it's the customer who suffers.

We are awaiting contact details for the new owners and, once we are in contact with them, will invite them to comment in this thread.

Thank you for your patience. We are doing all we can to represent you and the issues you have had.

:Namaste:
That would make sense..but the bad reviews from all over online go all the way back to the year they opened in 2013.....but maybe after the new owner's get things down it will get better.

Yea, 420 won't answer any questions about them, only thing I've seen is what they posted few days ago. I feel like it's all about the money, we aren't important enough to care about

That's how it is, money makes the world go round' that's what's wrong with the world, a bigger payout is more important than a better quality in the world we live it

That's how it is, money makes the world go round' that's what's wrong with the world, a bigger payout is more important than a better quality in the world we live it

I agree, the world is based on greed. It's almost impossible to find anything if quality anymore an customer service nowadays is a joke. That's why when I find a business with these qualitys I give them my business no matter what it is.

Back
Top Bottom