Why can't I pull a decent yield?

chrontagious

I hav 1000w hps/mh in a 4x4 area with 20 cloth pots in promix hp veg for 30 days i super crop,lst,tie, scrogg, i use advance nutes 3/4 strength ph at 5.8 to 6.1 last time i got like 9 ounces with somthn similar to this im not even hitting one oz per plant verry upsetting ive grown large plants in a 32 gal laundry basket filling a 4x4 and got a LB i figurd it b more but lately its been gittn smaller i only orderd top line gemetics once wen i first stsrted growing 3 years ago now i use beans from a buddy he breeds so im thinking this could b the problem?

What strain are you growing? How high is your space for the 1K Watt? did your yield drop when you switched to scrog? Gotta hit a pound per 1KWatt to be serious! ;) Gotta pic? ~Rare420

what temperature is your tent? I have had heat issues in my tent and the yield was definitely effected. My last blue dream really expressed its haze characteristics because of the heat. the buds turned out fluffy and took forever to mature, the potency was there though. hope this could help!

Happy growing

Is the 4x4, feet or meters?
I grow 3 Red Devil in a 1200 x 700 by 800 high. Use a 600watt hps, 18 ltr pots in Cocoa. I veg for 4 1/2 to 5 weeks, flower for 9 weeks and get a pound + every grow. I used to have 4 Red Devils in a 1200 x 1400, veg for 3 - 4 weeks, flower for 9 weeks and only got 12 / 14 ounces every grow. Sometimes it pays off having less plants but letting them grow a little bigger.

Back
Top Bottom