Why did I pass a home drug test?

XzeroX

Im quitting weed to find a job better than what ive got. Ive only been smoking weed again for a little over a month now and id say only like 3-4 hits a day every day for the month. I bought 2 drug tests and took one on day 1 just to see if they really worked but somehow I passed. I followed the directions perfectly and it says even a faint line below the CONTROL line is a PASS. There was a faint line. I couldnt have really passed because I smoked the night before and every night before that for over a month.

Any Ideas on what I may have done wrong or why it said I passed so I dont waste the 2nd one or get a false sense of security that I passed the 2nd one when I didnt?

Did you drink a lot of fluids before the test?
I have a neice than can be clean in 24 hours so its possible if you don't have any body fat. It takes me about 2 months to get clean.

I am 158 lbs and have an insane metabolism. I eat pretty much whatever I want and dont gain weight. And yes I drank a lot of water that day and I was drunk on beer when I decided to do the test... haha maybe that screwed with something? I should have mentioned that in the first post.

I have a drug test coming up either Friday or Monday.

I smoked last Thursday 4/8 and took a home test I bought at a local pharmacy today (4/13) and tested negative.

I drank a little over a gallon prior to taking the test.
I eat well and exercise regularly. I do a lot of cardio meaning I hit the elliptical in the gym for 40 minutes 4-5x a week.

Consider yourself lucky because you have a fast metabolism.

it's all about parts per million. if you drank enough fluid, you will pass any home test.

you need to take some vitamin b (to color urine yellow)
and some creatinine (if this is too low, they know you're dilute with water)
to pass an official urine test for cannabis

Back
Top Bottom