why has my plant lost its smell-1 week flowering

prpldazy

:cheer: help,this is my first plant i grew outside in pot with dirt/cowshit mixture i bring it indoors at night 4 its 12hrs dark(i have 2)It is a sativa skinny leaves but idk other than that.I had no $ for lights ect so has gone all natural but has looked really healthy.I just got miracle grow after about 4 days of flowering, after i noticed a few yellow leaves.It started to flower after about 5 days n seems to be doing o.k. She did have a real dank smell the whole veg cycle untill about a week b-4 i began to flower.So 4 the past 2 weeks has really lost her smell.This is my only plant n i am really worried now that the buds wont have much potency.I live in ky where it gets around 80-90 dgrs every day when it hasnt been raining(i leave her in a sunny spot by window thru storms n rain)Should i be stressed like i am about the dramatic loss of smell,also yesterday i noticed some tiny whiteish spots on sum of the leaves.Please help i am a girl on my own in this growing thing.
0622101026-001.jpg

Hello no need to worry sometimes they will do that I had one that had no sell through the whoe grow, but it turned out fine as for the white spots it might be powdery mildew had to really say can't see it in your picture.

Back
Top Bottom