Why is my PH RISING?

wtfruthinking

:helpsmilie:

Wondering if anyone knows what the reason may be for ph levels to rise instead of falling. I tested for chlorine ok. Measured my ph for the flowers and it was set at 6.3 (flushing with new water- no nutes) Next day it was 8.0. I used 2 different ph meters and 2 different manual PH Test Indicator methods...all confirming that it was extremely high.

Same thing happened in the veg room. Vegging nutes- started out with 6.0 and next day increased to 7.0. I freaked out and checked my cloning bucket and it rose from 5.8 to 7.0.

I'm totally at a lost. Any idea?

I just went through a deficiency problem which now I'm flushing. For further details, please see my recent post. One problem after another. What would I do with you guys?

HELPP Save Ready 2 Harvest**MULT SIGNS**DISEASE OR PESTS? *EXPERTS OPINIONS NEEDED*

PH keeps increasing everyday and not decreasing??????

:helpsmilie:

Wondering if anyone knows what the reason may be for ph levels to rise instead of falling. I tested for chlorine ok. Measured my ph for the flowers and it was set at 6.3 (flushing with new water- no nutes) Next day it was 8.0. I used 2 different ph meters and 2 different manual PH Test Indicator methods...all confirming that it was extremely high.

Same thing happened in the veg room. Vegging nutes- started out with 6.0 and next day increased to 7.0. I freaked out and checked my cloning bucket and it rose from 5.8 to 7.0.

I'm totally at a lost. Any idea?

I just went through a deficiency problem which now I'm flushing. For further details, please see my recent post. One problem after another. What would I do with you guys?

HELPP Save Ready 2 Harvest**MULT SIGNS**DISEASE OR PESTS? *EXPERTS OPINIONS NEEDED*

Many of have viewed this post but no one has any suggestions so I'm reposting in hopes of finding an answer.

I just checked the ph in the veg and ...voila... 8.0. Recently changed the reservoir. It was 6.2. What the heck is going on? Everyone looks okay...so far. Hoping to hear from you...

:hippy:

What medium are you using. I grow in Rockwool cubes and i have to lower my PH everyday until the last couple weeks then i have to raise it everyday. From my experience PH levels will go up and down on a daily basis depending on what stage your in. At least thats how it has always been for me using rockwool.

Flower temp - 67 degrees today. Ph was 6.5 which isn't so bad

Veg temp - 61 degrees. Ph 6.7-7.0 I placed a heating probe inside the tank

Back
Top Bottom