Why Legalize Marijuana? Because GMO Pot Is On Its Way

The General

U.S. corporation Monsanto plans to launch production of genetically modified marijuana, and companies such as Drug Policy Alliance y Open Society Foundation are going to create our own brand, which will be produced under cannabis, information portal La Red 21. Organization of Open Society Foundation is under the control of the shareholder Monsanto, billionaire George Soros. Company Drug Policy Alliance y Open Society Foundation, funded by Monsanto will be responsible for market development of transgenic seeds of marijuana, particularly in Uruguay.

Uruguay — the first country in the world to officially legalize the production and sale of marijuana. Initiator of the law was the leadership of the State, headed by President Jose Mujica. According to authorities, a guarantee of success in Uruguay marijuana legalization should be state regulation of prices for hemp. There are many reasons why Monsanto and other companies producing GMOs would like to learn a new product. Marijuana may be the next major GMO crop. First of all, the company plans to produce GMO manipulate so-called "medical marijuana". If pharmacists join with GMO companies, pharmaceutical mafia can create transgenic strains with the ability to produce more active compounds which are patented and can be implemented as a medicine.

It is also worth noting that former strategic director Jamin Shively Microsoft also announced that it plans to patent in the U.S. is the first national brand under which will be produced hemp imported from Mexico. The new company is based in Seattle. Businessman said that the initial funding for the project is $ 10 million to start the company's products will be distributed only in two U.S. states, but at the request of Shively: "We will seek to ensure that in our hands was 40% of cannabis in the world."

Monsanto.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Expandedconsciousness.com

The folks now growing the high octane cannabis of today will become the new 'Jack Daniels' and 'Johnnie Walkers'...
I can only hope 'GMO pot' will be identified...

Hey, Sonnybunny, welcome to the forum! I had a hard time understanding this article, but it looks to me like the deal between Uruguay and GMOs has already been struck.

Monsanto should be banned from the Planet, along with Soros! I am so glad I grow my own and I do pray that the GMO seeds are labeled! I don't want anything to do with Frankenstein plants! Bio all the way!

So if fed government is allowing this why are they not legalizing and decriminalizing marijuana and the laws against it?

Because they own a patent as well and want to legalize it so that the only stuff that IS legal is their strain or their corporate supporters strains.

I don't know if everyone has noticed that Congress is the biggest and most lucrative insider trading going.

The folks now growing the high octane cannabis of today will become the new 'Jack Daniels' and 'Johnnie Walkers'...
I can only hope 'GMO pot' will be identified...

The Monsanta corp. Is going a bit too far in my opinion. All long term studies of the effect of ingesting GMO in lab animals has not gone well. None have lived their life expectancy; it had been cut due to numerous cancer problems. The fact that a cancer causing GMO will be introduced into a substance proven to help cancer patients is unethical. They are running their Agenda 21 program in overdrive apparently.

Back
Top Bottom