Why so few dispensaries in Humbolt county

Probably because almost everyone grows. When I lived in the avocado capital of the world you could walk down the street and pick up avos out of the gutter. Maybe that's what it's like in Humboldt.

yeah pretty much. so much up there. why are people over the limit? i dunno.. but i know they DO go after people breaking the limit laws in humblot co. if your within your limit then you should be ok.

Yes we all grow... We trade... We give it to the ones that have no place to grow.. And grow for the ones that can't.. We all look out for each other..
I can grow just for me 99 plants and my wife 99 plants....
Their has ben way to much tv reporters 20/20. 60 min. Mnbc. Tnt. And they go to the bars,grow shops,lumber yard,restraints and talk to sum of growers.
And the growers are talking way to much.

I think it is just rubbing it in the feds faces..

Just watch all the shows on tv about us up here and tell me what you think..

Plugjug.........:peace:

I think Humboldt County should be the basis for a model for the whole world. A place I envision where nobody profits off of anyone that needs or chooses to use Cannabis. I'd be happy to share whatever excess I had (and I'd have plenty) with my less fortunate friends, if Cannabis was legal and the only restrictions were for recreational use by juveniles.

Yes we all grow... We trade... We give it to the ones that have no place to grow.. And grow for the ones that can't.. We all look out for each other..
I can grow just for me 99 plants and my wife 99 plants....
Their has ben way to much tv reporters 20/20. 60 min. Mnbc. Tnt. And they go to the bars,grow shops,lumber yard,restraints and talk to sum of growers.
And the growers are talking way to much.

I think it is just rubbing it in the feds faces..

Just watch all the shows on tv about us up here and tell me what you think..

Plugjug.........:peace:
Thank you very much for your insightful response. So Humbolt county has a legal limit of 99 plants per patient. Where is it written that that's the limit? Thank you so much for your response.

Thank you very much for your insightful response. So Humbolt county has a legal limit of 99 plants per patient. Where is it written that that's the limit? Thank you so much for your response.

Humboldt Co.
County guidelines allow patients 100 square feet and 3 lbs w/ no plant number limit. Cities of Eureka and Fortuna PDs and CHP enforce SB 420 limits (6 mature/12 immature plants, 1/2 lb).

from California NORML | Dedicated to reforming California's marijuana laws!

my Doctor put down 99 plants on my paper work. and plugjug farms has had the sheriff out here moor than one time and they are all cool as long as we stay cool.

it's the feds i do not want to see out here..

go to california norml.org
and in the search box put in county laws and you can look up the laws county by county..

thanks.. plugjug.:peace:

Thanks for your reply Plugjug. Seems pretty hard to get 99 plants under 100 Sq Ft

WE DO OK..
OUT DOORS ONE PLANT WILL GROW 15' TALL. SO 10 PLANTS PER PERSON IS NOT TO BAD.
AND THAT IS HOW WE DO IT OUTDOORS SO NOT TO MESS WITH THE MAN.
OR THE RATS (THE THIEVES) THAT DON'T WANT TO DO THEIR OWN WORK. JUST WANT YOU TO DO IT ALL.
WE HAVE BEN VERY LUCKY. BUT I KNOW TEN OR TWELVE GROWERS THAT HAVE LOST IT ALL ON THE LAST WEEK OR SO.

BUT INDOORS.. I GROW MY PLANTS ABOUT 3' TALL.
SO WE CAN GET ABOUT 50 PLANTS PER ROOM.
WITH 4 1000W HPS PER ROOM ABOUT 12 FULL GROWN PLANTS PER LIGHT.
WITH ALL THE TRIMMING EVERY WEEK IT IS A FULL TIME JOB.

YOU CAN SEE SUM OF IT IN MY JOURNALS (HER WE GROW.) AND (OUT AT THE LAKE) AND (BUDS,BUDS,BUDS, BUDS.)

BUT YOU ARE 100% RIGHT.. 100 SQ FT CANOPY OUTDOORS IS NOT TWO BIG. 10'X10'

BUT IV NEVER HAVE HERD OF THE MAN GETTING OUT A TAPE AND CHECKING THE SIZE OF THE CANOPY. BUT BOY CAN THEY COUNT HOW MANY PLANTS ARE IN FULL BUD.
THEY REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW MANY IMMATURE PLANTS YA GOT. WITH IN REASON.

AND I DON'T KNOW OF ANY ONE GETTING BUSTED FOR KEEPING IT TO THE BOOKS AND NOT OUT AND OUT BRAKING THE 420 LAWS.
THE TASK FORCE HAS KEEP THEIR PEACE AND WE KEEP ARE'S..:smokin:

P.S NEVER,NEVER,NEVER GO BY WHAT I SAY.. CHECK THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTY. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTY CALL YOUR COUNTY D.A.

Re: Why so few dispensaries in Hum bolt county

NOW THEE ARE EVEN LESS
We got hit hard!!!!!!!

WE LOST TWO MOOR......

DISPENSERS TO THE EARTH QUAKE.............

This last earth quake hit us hard and made a mess that will take weeks to clean up

a lot of glass bongs and watter pipes are gone to the big room in the sky ($$$$$$)

one store may never open at all to much damage..

And I took ONE hell of a hit.. May not recover. Lost over 43 1000hps bulbs and a lot of water damage...

Thank god no one was Hurst to bad...
(Cuts), (busted legs) and one (arm..)

We are trying to get the ones... THAT we can back on line...

Your prayers will help. So say one for all of us...

WE WILL OVER COME....:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom