WIFI Temp and Humidity Sensor

Muttt

I just happened to be looking through a hydro catalog and noticed this thing. It looks pretty cool. Just wondering if anyone has ever used it or heard of them. It would be nice to get a warning about any problems. Like if my fan were to stop working and the temps get too high in my box. The sensor would give me a warning .... while I'm out of the house and gone for the day. I could see the temps are rising and could head home to fix my issues before they can do any major damage. Just a though anyway.

La Crosse Alerts by La Crosse Technology

Would love to hear others opinions.

watch out some are junk.. they will eat battery's tho.. i'm working on my second one,first one worked on inside temps then quit wourking on outside temp.. there nice to have u dont have to keep running in the room to find what temps are.. good luck....

I think I am going order one of these. They have them on amazon for like 37 bucks

I'm sure if you have a power supply laying around that has the right voltage and the right amps you could just hard wire it.

You'd never have to stress about leaving for the weekend wondering if your garden is running smooth; great for hydro kits too. Little bit of an investment, but could be beneficial, if only for the peace of mind. Nice find.

Back
Top Bottom