Will I pass?

worriedgirl

I took a urine drug screen on 12/31 and tested positive for thc but haven't smoked in 2 months. They sent me to a lab on 1/2 . I took rescue detox ice, pissed a lot. Went to the lab and they had to observe me so I couldnt give them my mid stream because they put something in the toilet to catch all of my pee. I came home and took a home drug test and it was negative. Today is the 10th and I still haven't heard from my employer. Do u think I passed or should I be worried. I dont wanna call them because I dont wanna look guilty. Somebody help!S

Not enough information to make a guess. But if you pissed positive on 12/31 you probably are still positive on 1/2. It takes time for the thc to burn off. Did you use dilution on the first test?

No. On the first test I thought that I would be clean so I didn't think I needed to because the last time I smoked was early november. Also they gave me the 1st test at the office because they do randoms on the clients so they had me do one of those instant tests that gives the results right away. The second test I had to go to a lab so early the morning of the 2nd I drank the rescue detox ice and followed the directions. When I got to the place the lady said the employer requested for the test to be observed so she put a container in the toilet so they could catch all of my pee. My plan was to give my midstream but I couldn't because of the container in the toilet....but before I went to take the test I peed a lot like every 15 minutes so it was diluted but it still had color to it so it wasn't clear. When I left the lab I took a home test and it was negative so I figured if that was negative then I should pass the lab test. Well it has been 8 days and I still haven't received a call saying I was positive

No. On the first test I thought that I would be clean so I didn't think I needed to because the last time I smoked was early november. Also they gave me the 1st test at the office because they do randoms on the clients so they had me do one of those instant tests that gives the results right away. The second test I had to go to a lab so early the morning of the 2nd I drank the rescue detox ice and followed the directions. When I got to the place the lady said the employer requested for the test to be observed so she put a container in the toilet so they could catch all of my pee. My plan was to give my midstream but I couldn't because of the container in the toilet....but before I went to take the test I peed a lot like every 15 minutes so it was diluted but it still had color to it so it wasn't clear. When I left the lab I took a home test and it was negative so I figured if that was negative then I should pass the lab test. Well it has been 8 days and I still haven't received a call saying I was positive
The first test should have been sent off to GC/MS for further testing to quantify whats present. They obviously screwed up so thats why you went to the lab the second time. With 2 months of not smoking you should be pretty close so I would suspect that with the dilution you did with the last test you are probably ok. Don't sweat it, if it had came back a positive you would have been fired by now. It only takes the labs 3 days to get GC/MS results back to the employer. Now they most likely will have found lower levels of THC in the GC/MS but as long as those are above the cutoff of 50ng you'll be fine. The employer will be watching you know though so be careful.

Well with the 1st test I don't think they can legally send that off and say its mine because there was no chain of command followed. I peed in the cup, it came up positive and they told me to go to the lab on jan 2 because the lab was closed the 31st and the 1st. So it wasn't sealed, and I didnt sign or initial any paperwork. I don't even know what they did with the sample. As a matter of fact, I just realized that I still have the paperwork that I signed before I took the 1st test but they never took it from me so they weren't able to mark that it was positive so technically there is no proof that I even took the 1st test. Lol. Also are you saying if it was positive the mro would have called me by now. I was just wondering because someone told me they don't have to call you to tell you that you failed. Btw..the lab is medtox

One of the reasons government doesn't want to legalize pot is that its test is the only

test that works well

It usually takes three months for mj to leave you clean. The tests also reveil whether

smoked directly, or if you had second hand smoke. Now they can request a hair sample test

With this test, there is no getting around whether or not you've used. MJ stays in your hair

for a minimum of three months. There is nothing you can do to remove it

Well with the 1st test I don't think they can legally send that off and say its mine because there was no chain of command followed. I peed in the cup, it came up positive and they told me to go to the lab on jan 2 because the lab was closed the 31st and the 1st. So it wasn't sealed, and I didnt sign or initial any paperwork. I don't even know what they did with the sample. As a matter of fact, I just realized that I still have the paperwork that I signed before I took the 1st test but they never took it from me so they weren't able to mark that it was positive so technically there is no proof that I even took the 1st test. Lol. Also are you saying if it was positive the mro would have called me by now. I was just wondering because someone told me they don't have to call you to tell you that you failed. Btw..the lab is medtox
All good for you when the lab screws up. Its why its important to document it all as much as possible. If they don't follow the chain of command protocols correctly the results are worthless.
I think you're probably ok. The labs know you are smoking cannabis but its below the cutoff levels so it doesn't matter other than they might keep giving you observed tests.

Back
Top Bottom