Will it ever finish?

growembig

This is my first time running these strains and I am fairly new to growing. I am growing medibud, jack the ripper, green crack and sour grapes. We're at week 11 now and these things refuse to finish. Just when I thought the buds had stopped growing, now they are busting out with separate spiral shaped buds from within the main buds.

Setup is RDWC, scrog and 1800 watts indoors in a grow tent.

Any ideas?

All hairs are brown..... but I have 100% clear trichs.

Screen_Shot_2013-01-26_at_8_37_24_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2013-01-26_at_8_37_08_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2013-01-26_at_8_36_57_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2013-01-26_at_8_36_42_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-30_at_6_44_22_PM.png

If it's at 11 weeks and the trichs are still clear, it's obviously a hard-core sativa.... More time is the awnser, trichs never lie. If it was an indica you would of been all amber by now.

Hairs do not ALWAYS signify harvest, especially with sativas... by the time your hairs are all brown, your still only about half way, indicas can more be judged by hairs.

To get it to finish, up the dark period say from 12/12 to 16 hours dark.
My buddy says at week 13 when this hardcore sativa wouldn't go he did the 24 hour dark, 12 light, 24 hour dark... and on the third day, everything had gone milkly and he was into the power it had.

Also you could put sugar-water (Tropical Juice) on it to see if you need some acid-break-lock to get her to push through.

I admire your resolve bro, you have an elderly patience about you.

Back
Top Bottom