Will revegging a fertilized female be more prone to produce a hermie?

Leadhead

Finally started growing my own plants. Made the mistake of planting them outside too late. They were very small and stopped growing after flowering. Two females that just had a single tiny bud on top. My dog smacked his head off of a nearby male (for my first grow i felt it best to grow both so I could learn from experience). One female was pollenated and quickly showed signs of seeds. Since it was getting late in the season and I didn't want to scrap the whole plan I dug the two females up and brought them inside. I revegged the one that wasn't fertilized under 24 light and it downright exploded. Growing awesome. Kept the seeded one on 12/12 and the bud grew to a nice size with care and nutes. My question is if after I harvest the little bud if I try to reveg her is there an increased chance of a pollenated female going hermie over a non? I know their hormones are just as crazy as human female hormones lol. Don't know if I should scrap the idea or not. Since I've moved indoors I don't want any chance of stray pollen floating around.

Back
Top Bottom