Will Silica Strengthen Brittle GG4 Branches?

Oldgrowth

A single GG4 plant did well in a fairly sunny location in my plot of that I use when growing a strain for the first time. In 2019 they will get the best locations and White Widow, a first grow, their previous spot. The yield for a 5X5 plant is impressive, and the gluiness and trichomes unprecedented in my experience at least. Cautions for next year were that insects seem to love this plant-this observation spawned a stray thought about developing a spray from landrace indicas component that seem to naturally repel plant predators with which to guard other strains more attractive to insects-another caution is that branches freighted with large heavy nugs and resin are brittle and in danger of breaking. Sometimes a Gorilla Tape fix is sufficient but when it's not you really would prefer strengthened limbs. My questions are will silica by strengthening cells, strengthen branches as well, if so when do you apply, and what kind and organic or not?

Silica will strengthen the branches of your plant
I use the GH product, but there are multiple choices out there
I mix 1.5ml per gallon of water
And apply at 4th through 8th week. 1ml at weeks 2 through 4 and weeks 8 and 10
My choice is prob not organic but I'm sure there are organic options out there

Silica will strengthen the branches of your plant
I use the GH product, but there are multiple choices out there
I mix 1.5ml per gallon of water
And apply at 4th through 8th week. 1ml at weeks 2 through 4 and weeks 8 and 10
My choice is prob not organic but I'm sure there are organic options out there
Thank you stunned, I will follow your application schedule. Perhaps the silica will do other good things in my soil.

Back
Top Bottom